create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 30

yosuf:

You try it.

and I won't smoke that crap.

FreeLance:

Don't make the public laugh.

If there was something to translate, many people would translate it (MetaDriver and I (together with Sorento ;) offered it disinterestedly).

Go back to the topic of the thread and you will sober up.

We can discuss the programme after the article is published

yosuf:

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with VBA at all, and the calculations, conditional and unconditional transitions, definitions of the robot behaviour strategy, possible limits of price change in the foreseeable future, mining and subsequent analysis of sufficient information to ensure a break-even trade, is done by the robot with a chain of formulas located on 25 lines of excel. The only source of information for the robot is line 26 - input of the initial data, and the robot does not care about which currency pair to work with and when to start working - it is determined by the owner.

Just post the formulas here - they will be formatted for you. More talk - in this time you could have already made an index ......

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

Just post the formulas here - they will be formatted for you. More talk - in this time you could have already made an index ......

There will be no formulas, imho.

Gentlemen! I want to make a fateful announcement for me to all forum participants who in one way or another have expressed their opinions on my person, discussed issues relating to my robot to participate actively in the development of the robot, now the time in Moscow 9.00, ie, all who have had time to visit my 2 posts, including the post "Creating a trading robot", the rest can only participate in the discussion, then how do you look at it?

yosuf:

Gentlemen! I want to make a fateful announcement for me to all forum participants who in one way or another have expressed their opinions on my person, discussed issues related to my robot to participate actively in the development of the robot, now the time in Moscow 9.00, ie, all who have had time to visit my 2 posts, including the post "Creating a trading robot", the rest can only participate in the discussion, so how do you look at it?

Translate

We need to work out the format of the cooperation so that I am not left with my nose out of joint as a result of this possibly ill-advised move. Suggest options that take my best interests into account, please.

yosuf:

We need to work out the format of the cooperation, so that I won't be left with my nose stuck in this possibly ill-advised move. Please suggest options that are in my best interest, please.

What is your interest?

I am especially grateful to the following participants: Rosh, Vinin, VladislavVG, Granit, FreeLans, alsu, Mathemat, Sorento, MetaGriver, Seri che, Vasya_Vasya, Cmu4, Richie, sergeev, Aleksey, IgorM (I will fill in later, pages not visible and then arrange hierarchy from my perspective), to whom I intend to allow unrestricted use of the robot for personal purposes if the event is successful, Without the right to distribute and to grant them a percentage award from possible profits, depending on their contribution to the creation and further use of the robot. Please give your feedback.

Vinin:

What is your interest expressed in?
The immutability of priority, securing a trouble-free period of old age, creating the Sultonov Robot website,
Reason: