Discussion - page 21

You may go to commercial section and buy something. It is not a problem.

But i want to say that many people are buying and, anyway they are going to the forums to ask about EAs they bought. Because i did't see the seller who is doing the after-sale service. To provide the after-sale service the seller needs to create his own forum but it takes a lot of time and money.

Simple buying EA will not solve any problems. Sorry but it is my experience.

tks NewDigital...

I just checked the trades of TPE EA.

Looks good. Seems this EA is improving.

Files:
tpe.zip  14 kb
tpe.gif  6 kb

A note of thanks to all from a newbie...

I'm new here and I've also just recently started trading Forex after mediocre results trading stocks for a few years. I'm amazed at the wealth of really good information in this forum and especially the sharing of EA's, indicators and knowledge. There are obviously some very brilliant people here. I haven't really found a lot of useful info. about Metatrader outside of this forum, and I'm both grateful and humbled to be here. The discussions on development and backtesting of EA's is incredible. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes to this great community. Cheers!

Welcome bluto...

Yes this is a great forum everyone lets keep up the great work :-)

Many people asked about timefilter and how to know the broker's server time.

So I found the indicator.

Just change the the color to any.

And we may move this "clock" to any place in the chart: double click on the "clock" and move.

Files:

broker's server time

Hi Newdigital,

Maybe it would be easier just to take a look at the "market watch" window top!

ze0202:
Hi Newdigital, Maybe it would be easier just to take a look at the "market watch" window top!

I know but many people asked about how to know the broker server time. Still asking. So they may use indicator.

Here is another one, already posted somewhere in this forum...

Files:
Reason: