Extended_trade at RAS (ID:584) - page 2

>ummdav1d

Thank you for subscribing to my signal.

I tried to find out what that error means, but I just found out that 4107 means "invalid price parameter for trade function" and no more.

As Linuxuser suggested, I advice you to restart your Metatrader and wait for a while.

I will be placing pending orders in some more time.

>Linuxuser

Thanks for your reply.

TM

Additional feature request

Hi Extended TM.

In order to avoid the inevitable delay in orders execution (that could convert several small profit trades in several losing trades) could be possible to get, by your side, AFTER TO BE PAID REGULAR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR RAS SYSTEM, the login and the READ ONLY (not the Master one, of course!) password of the MT4 demo or live account you are executing all your trades on?

In this way, I could run that acc of yours on my VPS and execute/duplicate all your trades (without ANY delay in execution) on my live Broco account using a trade copier tool I already have.

I think you should have no problems at all doing this, it cost anything to you and you could really send much more precise and fully replicable signals to your RAS subscribers that, like me, could ask you for this additional no-cost feature.

Please, let me know a.s.a.p., thanks.

Zio

ZioBoje:
Hi Extended TM.

In order to avoid the inevitable delay in orders execution (that could convert several small profit trades in several losing trades) could be possible to get, by your side, AFTER TO BE PAID REGULAR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR RAS SYSTEM, the login and the READ ONLY (not the Master one, of course!) password of the MT4 demo or live account you are executing all your trades on?

In this way, I could run that acc of yours on my VPS and execute/duplicate all your trades (without ANY delay in execution) on my live Broco account using a trade copier tool I already have.

I think you should have no problems at all doing this, it cost anything to you and you could really send much more precise and fully replicable signals to your RAS subscribers that, like me, could ask you for this additional no-cost feature.

Please, let me know a.s.a.p., thanks.

Zio

Thank you for your attention, Zio.

To be quick, my answer to your suggestion is no.

There are several reasons:

1) I don't know who is subscribed to my signal, only how many people. I understand there are many ways to confirm that you are a subscriber, but I can't recognize who unsubscribed from my signal.

2) Even if 1) is cleared, when I accept several people to use your method, any time someone unsubscribes, I have to announce a new password to everyone. That may cause lots of trouble.

3) Your method doesn't need the RAS system, so you don't have to pay money through it. Because the subscriber's money is distributed to the vendor and the admin of RAS, I think Newdigital and Linuxuser wouldn't be pleased with your method.

Nowadays I'm attempting not to execute trades very quickly, so I think you don't have to be very nervous about the time lag.

Different brokers give different data feeds, so time lag shouldn't be the only concern.

TM

New Subscriber

Hi TM,

Could you please advise the current recommended account settings, I don't mind if it as at "your" level of risk, I just need to know the recommendation on account balance for trading at 1.0 multiplier please.

I will be trading in an AUD account.

Best Regards!

Weekly Update

Statistics for last week:

This week pips 524 No.7

Total pips 2441 No.7

This week USD 755.63

Total USD 3080.86

Max Lot size 0.20

Min Lot size 0.10

Summary P/L 3080.86

Max summary P/L 3080.86

Profit factor4.83

Active orders 5

Pending orders 0

Closed orders 228

TM

cr_redfox:
Hi TM,

Could you please advise the current recommended account settings, I don't mind if it as at "your" level of risk, I just need to know the recommendation on account balance for trading at 1.0 multiplier please.

I will be trading in an AUD account.

Best Regards!

Hi, redfox.

Thanks for considerating a subscription.

In trading at lot multiplier 1.0, I advise you to have about 4000 USD, and that's about 5500 AUD.

Because your account is in AUD, it depends on market price, account leverage, and so on, so it may be safe to fund some more.

TM

Hi TM,

I have subscribed this morning.

Can I just check I only need to setup RAS EA on the one chart (I have it on EURUSD chart), I do not need to set up the EA on any other currency pairs, the trades will open automatically?

Good Trading!

cr_redfox:
Hi TM,

I have subscribed this morning.

Can I just check I only need to setup RAS EA on the one chart (I have it on EURUSD chart), I do not need to set up the EA on any other currency pairs, the trades will open automatically?

Good Trading!

Just setup one EA on some chart. That's all.

>cr_redfox

Thank you for subscribing to my signal.

Good luck!

>Linuxser

Thank you for your reply.

Extended, I would like to find out if you're using any type of hedging? Reason for it is i live in USA and the idiots at NFA decided to ban hedging. IBFX for example will not allow hedging any more sometime this month. Also what is your loss control. How big of a maximum draw down in pips should we expect. Thanks in advance.

Reason: