Trade Ultimatum

A trading strategy that could make 10 - 30 pips per trade with 1 - 3 trades per day. For results of my account at FXDD click the following link: Forex Signals. This account updates every 4 hours.

Broker: FXDD

Acc Type: Micro

Open Balance: $750

Lot Size: 0.15 ( to increase with account balance )

Lot Size Update: 27.03.2009

Lot Size: 0.30 - 0.50

My strategy doubled my account in 1 week, but involved high risk. My goal is to double account month on month. Risk level will now be lowered, but I will still try to make at least 20% profit per week.

Current account balance: $1503.59

If you wish to subcribe please use on demo account untill you are happy with my trading style.

I also offer free signals until end April 2009 at the following link: http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/548

Files:

Statistic summary

A summary of my stats closed 27.03.2009

This week pips 216

Total pips 216

This week USD 456.83

Total USD 456.83

Profit factor 2.66

Awesome Day!

What an awesome day this was for me!

71 pips!

Some of you might think this is not a lot, but I'm quite happy. My goal is 10 - 30 pips per day, but today presented so many opportunities that i just had to take it.

Subscribers can post comments and question here. I will reply as quickly as possible.

Files:

Nice curve !

How many pairs you trade ?... What is your DD ?

fxnewbie:
Nice curve ! How many pairs you trade ?... What is your DD ?

Thanks,

5 Pairs:

EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, USDCAD & GBPUSD

Max DD = 19.50%

sitestuff:
Thanks,

5 Pairs:

Max DD = 19.50%

Beginning with $ 750, lot size 0.15 ?... Not bad !

Please take note that I will be out of town for the 2nd and 3rd of April 2009 and I will not have access to my trading platform.

Therefor I will not be able to trade during these 2 days.

I appoligise for the inconvenience!

sitestuff:
Thanks,

5 Pairs:

Max DD = 19.50%

Hi,

Any reason for the size of the draw down?

thanks

terminex:
Hi,

Any reason for the size of the draw down?

thanks

My combination of indicators I use I sometimes get a draw down. I'm sure you'll agree that no indicator can give 100% signal, so it's up to you as trader to also determine when the right time is enter a trade.

I use different timeframes to determine the best possible time to enter a trade, but sometimes it can go against you.

So far my strategy is producing more winnings than losses

Stats

94 pips for the day

Files:

ATTENTION All Subscribers

This is a message to all my subscribers:

As of today I have reached an account balance of almost $2,000 after starting with $750 about a week and a half ago.

I will from now till the end of April 2009 trade with lot sizes 0.20 ( 2000 x 0.0001 ) on a Micro account only. I will not be increasing my lot sizes.

The reason for me fixing my lot size is so that you can determine the ratio you want to trade. For instance if your account balance is $20,000 you can trade my signals with lot size set to 10:1. So for every 0.20 lot size order I place, your trade will be 2.0 lot size.

You can determine the ration according to your account balance. I will no longer chase profit in USD, but rather my daily goal of 10 - 30 pips, which currently is sitting at about 60 pips per day!

Lets run it for a week or two and then you can comment. I would like to get this right before end April 2009 so that if some of you continue with my TradeUltimatum Signals Service after that, you know what to expect.

Lets do this!

Reason: