Free Equity Guard Tool - page 2

lee_yan_cn:
Hello ,

I don't know whether there has already been such a tool in this forum. I just want to share my own to you. It 's 100% free.

it can moditor the equity or banlance of your account ,you have 3 ways to set target ,there are all optional.

1 is the Maximal equity target.

2 is the Minmal equity target.

3 is the Drawdown from the highest equity.

when the target is reach,it can close all all trades or pending trades or disable the EA button.

Allply this ea to One chart is enough. any one is ok. it will check the changes of equity every 0.5 second.

when this ea is running ,Press F7 cann't call out the window to set parameters.

If you want to change the parameters ,you must remove the ea from the chart first,and then apply it to the chart again and set the parameters.

If you want to use disable EA button function,you must make sure that "DLL is allowed" and no other EAs or indicators is showing Alert Window.

at present,if there is an Alert Window,it will cannot disable the EA button.

Feel free to use it and share it with your friends this free tool.

i try to use this ea, but why always wrong parameter for minimal target! message. can u help me....

sory my english not good...

What a simple, functional tool.

Thanks very much for this lee yan!

Equity Protection EA

Hi all

I went through most of the threads in this forum looking for an Equity Protector EA, I came across a few but couldn't really come to a conclusion as to which one would be the most beneficial.

I would appreciate any suggestions from member of this forum on their recommendations and experience with such an EA(s).

Thank you kindly

Cheers!

EquityGuard1.1 problems

Hi lee_yan_cn,

thanks very much for your very helpful tool. EquityGuard gives me a big safer feeling running EAs on Live and Demo Account.

But, I have a problem during operations of this EA:

I have chosen an empty chart, attached EquityGuard to it, switched DLLs on and checked that no Alerts are popping up. But when abolute and/or percentage minimum limit is reached, the EA closed all positions. But its not really deactivating the EA button in Metatrader. The EA button blinks green and red, like the EA is switched on and off constantly. THe trading EA is still able to open and close deals, so pretection mechanism is jut working once but not long term.

Can you help or does somebody in this forum had the same problem?

Thanks all for your replies,

Westbam.

westbam:
Hi lee_yan_cn,

thanks very much for your very helpful tool. EquityGuard gives me a big safer feeling running EAs on Live and Demo Account.

But, I have a problem during operations of this EA:

I have chosen an empty chart, attached EquityGuard to it, switched DLLs on and checked that no Alerts are popping up. But when abolute and/or percentage minimum limit is reached, the EA closed all positions. But its not really deactivating the EA button in Metatrader. The EA button blinks green and red, like the EA is switched on and off constantly. THe trading EA is still able to open and close deals, so pretection mechanism is jut working once but not long term.

Can you help or does somebody in this forum had the same problem?

Thanks all for your replies,

Westbam.

Not sure what strategy the original author used. But it is best to shut off all Expert Advisor usage within the EA itself (internal coding of the EA that places trades). This might not be possible in all cases, because a commercial EA will not have source code available.

crk789:
Hi all

I went through most of the threads in this forum looking for an Equity Protector EA, I came across a few but couldn't really come to a conclusion as to which one would be the most beneficial.

I would appreciate any suggestions from member of this forum on their recommendations and experience with such an EA(s).

Thank you kindly

Cheers!

I think profitkeeper is the most stable one. I remember years ago I wanted a tool like this and eventually built one myself.

Reason: