2 QQE combined and anchored - Need help - page 4

I do not know if I shared the indicator is correct.

Sell signal in the original version of joe..

With the new indicator its far from it..

Take a look at the picture

Files:
qqe.gif  24 kb

hellkas:
I do not know if I shared the indicator is correct.

Sell signal in the original version of joe..

With the new indicator its far from it..

Take a look at the picture

It is normal hellkas

The non anchored version, moves a little and is by fact more effective, but we can't entirely rely on it

But i can tell you i take the up on gy for 250 pips

Big Joe:
It is normal hellkas

The non anchored version, moves a little and is by fact more effective, but we can't entirely rely on it

Sometimes I prefer your indicator.. Its more profitable.. But could be more risky too..

Big Joe:
But i can tell you i take the up on gy for 250 pips

Files:
clap.gif  2 kb
64.gif  14 kb

QQE_x2trail_sf.mq4 (2.3 KB) works with QQE.mq4 (3.1 KB) posted by Joe in first post (here just in case, to be in one place)

difference only : QQE - SF inputs; QQEA- SF & rsi period extern inputs

Files:
qqe.mq4  4 kb

hellkas:
Originally Posted by Big Joe

It is normal hellkas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Joe

since it based on rsi which oscillates 0-100; you can set same max min in both ind. properties - should be good

QQEA_x2trail.mq4 (2.4 KB) ind. works only with

QQEA.mq4 (3.2 KB)

make sure ind. installed properly, name is correct

inputs:

SF1 = 5;

SF2 = 7;

RSI_Period1 = 14;

RSI_Period2 = 24;

Files:
qqe_x2.gif  18 kb
qqea.mq4  4 kb

Double QQE ?....

Place a MACD 5,14,1 on any pair (cross with the center line) and go over one week data (5min) and see on witch pair the double QQE (anchored) out-performs the simple MACD ?....none

Come on guys, you are members who have been looking for ages to your screen and to indicators and to setups. Can't understand this. And especially not the interest for the non-anchored setup. At some points you can move your chart with only one bar and you have a compleet different setup.

It is like trying to look to 2 objects in a far distance with one eye covered and trying to say witch object is closer then the other.

QQEA_2xtraiL4H.mq4 (4.0 KB) pulls same trailor QQEA.mq4 (3.2 KB

with 4c bar - would make it easier to see and compare perfrmance

Files:

iGoR:
Place a MACD 5,14,1 on any pair (cross with the center line) and go over one week data (5min) and see on witch pair the double QQE (anchored) out-performs the simple MACD ?....none

Come on guys, you are members who have been looking for ages to your screen and to indicators and to setups. Can't understand this. And especially not the interest for the non-anchored setup. At some points you can move your chart with only one bar and you have a compleet different setup.

It is like trying to look to 2 objects in a far distance with one eye covered and trying to say witch object is closer then the other.

ok, let's see. ferst pair: where macd outperforms qqe? ... Igor, are you sure you meant macd?

Files:

Nice

Nice.. I like it! Thanks you FXBS

fxbs:
QQEA_2xtraiL4H.mq4 (4.0 KB) pulls same trailor QQEA.mq4 (3.2 KB with 4c bar - would make it easier to see and compare perfrmance
Reason: