Ok

Ok hellkas, trying it out. thanks

Brian

hellkas:
Hi generousforex..

Switch the code to QQE_Alert_MTF_v5..

Try it..

iGoR:
Place a MACD 5,14,1 on any pair (cross with the center line) and go over one week data (5min) and see on witch pair the double QQE (anchored) out-performs the simple MACD ?....none

Come on guys, you are members who have been looking for ages to your screen and to indicators and to setups. Can't understand this. And especially not the interest for the non-anchored setup. At some points you can move your chart with only one bar and you have a compleet different setup.

It is like trying to look to 2 objects in a far distance with one eye covered and trying to say witch object is closer then the other.

Just check your assertion. Using the generousforex QQE, the two were very close but almost everytime the QQE got you into the trade earlier.

Great idea

This works nicely... very good. Thanks for the idea

and switch out of this indicator. Much better!

Brian

hellkas:
Hi generousforex..

Switch the code to QQE_Alert_MTF_v5..

Try it..

qqe arr, works with QQEA (same, here justn case)

Files:
qqe_arr_mtf.gif  16 kb
qqea.mq4  4 kb

Just the QQE bars

Adding indicator maybe somebody can improve.

Hope anyone is looking for it. Both the QQEA.mq4 & QQEA-Bars.mq4 in the indicators folders. Thanks.

Note: the arrow on chart is not related to QQE

Files:
qqe-bars.rar  8 kb

I found good combination to avoid false signal. I added the Hist_StepMA_KV1_Ex_03.mq4 as filter. Perhaps anyone can give suggestion. Thx.

ziman398:
I found good combination to avoid false signal. I added the Hist_StepMA_KV1_Ex_03.mq4 as filter. Perhaps anyone can give suggestion. Thx.

i love this indicator but there is just 1 problem with it: we can't test it visually backwards in history

would be great if someone could modify it to keep the maxbarstocount at 500 but draw that 500bar calculation for all past history

ok.someone did. StepMA_Stoch_NK.mq4 (9.7 KB) : )))))

Files:

fxbs:
ok.someone did. StepMA_Stoch_NK.mq4 (9.7 KB) : )))))

you're the man!

i meant NK did, he's z man

jus tell him 2 make it 2color histo (mql site)

Reason: