New trader...and MT4

I just downloaded MT4 from the Meta Trader website. The platform defaults to FXCM as the broker, my broker is

Redwood Options. How do I change the name? Also, do I have to be logged in to my account in order to use the

platform? At the bottom of the platform page it shows not connected, and the charts are not current.

Where have I gone wrong?

Yeh, some things about MT4 you just have to get used to

Download MT4 from your broker's site, they all have their own version.

alladir:

Yeh, some things about MT4 you just have to get used to

Download MT4 from your broker's site, they all have their own version.

Thanks. My broker doesn't have the MT4.

cyberopps: Thanks. My broker doesn't have the MT4.
What !!! Do they even have a website. Nvm. Just find a different broker.

cyberopps:

Thanks. My broker doesn't have the MT4.
Well then how do you expect your MT4 terminal to connect to your Broker if they don't support it ?

Thanks. The broker issue is settled. How do I add a custom indicator file to the navigator pane in MT4? The file

shows in the custom indicator folder in windows explorer, but does not show in the navigator.

cyberopps:

Thanks. The broker issue is settled. How do I add a custom indicator file to the navigator pane in MT4? The file

shows in the custom indicator folder in windows explorer, but does not show in the navigator.

Did you restart MT4 ? is MT4 installed in Program Files ? search the forum for UAC

RaptorUK:
Did you restart MT4 ? is MT4 installed in Program Files ? search the forum for UAC

Thanks RaptorUK. Yes...restarted, and installed in Program files. Will search for UAC.
Reason: