Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 37

result from 20 july

the following pic shows the result from 20 July !

I'm back again !

Files:
111.jpg  35 kb

Yevell

Sorry about this. Last Thursday...? or so, I started with new Windows 2008 Server, and wasn't paying attention, and the account started at 8,000. Anyway, this is the 3rd week, Wednesday, and here is the gif. Where can I email you?

If this is trading better, like my broker said, maybe you should move to the ATT Backbone direct and try this broker. He said strategies that won't work on other brokers will come to life. Does it look that way to you?

Files:
intraday_1.gif  47 kb

wait a minute

This is starting August 2, 12 days later, with 1,000.00 deposit. OH YEAAAAAH, the reason I lost 2,000 on this account... the computer rebooted after a Windows update and I was shocked the following morning to see a blank desktop, and quickly turned them on. The other MT accounts I had to match with no equity, so, I will have to explain this on my post. I turned off Auto Updates, and only do them on the weekends. THIS SHOULD BE AT 12,000, NOT 10!!!

Good heavens, what is going on?

just noticed "Gingya Shu", that you are back!

I was away and not following for weeks and just noticed that you are back! Way to go! Glad to see this! I will put u back up on Demo and see how this goes for a while. I am hoping u stay free for some time ...and prove the service again. Oh ye of little faith. IMO thanks!!!

Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal

I too am still following your signals, but im not going to subscribe to the paid ones untill your persformance is steady. Till now it has been up and down but promising nevertheless. Good trading to you.

this week, 20 trades, 19 win, 1 lose, win US$ 4680 !

still have 10 active trades, about US$ 1025 DD !

Files:
831.jpg  90 kb

this month(August), 52 trades, 51 win, 1 lose, win US$ 8443

still have 10 active trades, about US$ 1025 DD

Files:
831m.jpg  91 kb

Great trading.

Is this the right way to keep your signal only on my account?

New Digital Admin says in How to:

"- buyer_opt_filter_signal = 140

You are trading only Trigg'3dTrSys.

Buyer_lots_multiplier in EA settings is for 140 only."

my ID is 532 !

buyer_opt_filter_signal = 532

Atlan:
Is this the right way to keep your signal only on my account?

New Digital Admin says in How to:

"- buyer_opt_filter_signal = 140

You are trading only Trigg'3dTrSys.

Buyer_lots_multiplier in EA settings is for 140 only."

Thanks

Will change it. One detail got by. I plan to start your signal live and hope I can repay you. Anyone can afford 1,000.00.

I've seen your work long enough, and plan to get started.

Reason: