Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 38

with 1,000 deposite, you could only trade with 0.01 lot per trade ! please notice it, or you would get a margin call very quickly !

Atlan:
Will change it. One detail got by. I plan to start your signal live and hope I can repay you. Anyone can afford 1,000.00. I've seen your work long enough, and plan to get started.

Start over

RAS SIGNAL RACE RE-STARTING AUGUST 30

7 TOP TRADERS LIVE STATEMENTS, ECN BROKER ON ATT BACKBONE

Multiple signals have been running on all individual accounts because I missed one detail.

I remember reading about multiple account setup, but, somehow I missed that detail. Just one trader could wipe out an account.

RAS Tech Support says

buyer_install_version 1 for first, 2 for second, etc. to trade alone in MT. Ahhhhh... live and learn.

So, we have to start over. We need to thank the RAS creators and tech support guys... if enough of us were to just send them 10.00, combined, they could get something for their work. ...I wonder what they would do with it... I always get an email in hours; building a website of this complexity and taking of all these people is a Herculean Labor. And I personally intend to reward the signal providers who help me get started.

hi guys, I will do some changes on my trading !

I will not do any partial closing trading from now on !

my aim is 300 pips per day !

Ler's get more pips next week !

A poll

hi guys, I make a poll to this thread ! I just want to know how many of you are still following my signal ! it's very important to me ! please let me know your choice !

thanks !

best wishes !

Hello, i test your signal with my broker and demo account.

If results are ok i will go live.

Thank you for your work and good luck.

I am following on a demo. I will go live next week and remain with it as long as it remains profitable. For some reason I can't vote on your poll, perhaps because I don't have enough posts to my name yet. Anyway, a HUGE THANK YOU to you for providing a good signal!

this week, 14 closed trades, 14 win, win US$ 3961

but we still have 14 active trads, and have a floating of US$-8462 !

next week i will get some floating back !

have a good weekend !

Files:
91.jpg  87 kb

I have worked daily to get the RAS MT right.

Please check the live statement for this week for your signal.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

I thought I had I great ECN broker, but, it looks like they don't have all pairs.

Can you recommend a broker?

Hey there... Following your signal again, trading it as well.

Bad last 10 days, eh? Also looks like bad timing for me to enter :| oh well... wish you successful days/weeks ahead. Sticking with you.

Good luck!

jaka (interested for your private group)

I did not do very well this month !

most of the time, I have a big drawdown !

I opened 34 trades this month ! 20 trades closed, won US$ 9781 !

and still hold 14 trades with a floating: US$ -5657 !

Files:
928.jpg  88 kb
Reason: