Closed Trade History EA / Indicator - page 6

EA which re-created trading history / open & closed position

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for a particular ea on this forum which can re-create or repaint the open and closed position on your trading history..

example - I have manual/automated trading closed for the last month, and I want to see visually how the trading takes place ie. where is the open and closed positions.

Is there any such EA here? Anyone selling such similar EA?

Thanks all

Use Strategy Tester For Visual Learning

nashjohari:
Hello everyone,

I have been looking for a particular ea on this forum which can re-create or repaint the open and closed position on your trading history..

Example - I have manual/automated trading closed for the last month, and I want to see visually how the trading takes place ie. where is the open and closed positions.

Thanks all

Hi Nashjohari,

If I understand your request, you are not actually looking for an EA...you just want to watch the chart bars open and close to check your manual strategy?

If this is not what you are asking for, please explain more.

If this is the case...here's what you can do....

To see the open and close of the bars in the History data for any pair, you can use any EA like the built-in EA samples, so you don't need to buy anything. There are many free EA's on this TSD forum that you can also download and use for this test.

Just run any basic EA with the Strategy Tester, set the dates you want to watch, check the visual mode box and use the speed bar to run the ST slowly to watch the new bars open and close.

There are also great Forex trading simulators like LFH Trading Simulator and others that you can use to actually test your manual strategies bar by bar.

Hope this helps you,

Robert

Duitman:
Hi xx3xxx: I'm sorry but I do not understand your response. So yoou know, my post was moved to this forum and does not belong here. I am looking for a real-time indythat will show on my chart the number of pips I am up or down versus my entry price. Would make exits easier in cases where I am scalping and do not use a TP in my initial order.

I am looking for something similar to this too, but what I would like to be able to see is "locked in/already banked profit" per OPEN trade, i.e. price vs. stop-loss. For example, in BUY trade#1, my stop loss is at -10 pips. For some reason, I decide to never move my stop loss. My locked-in profit would always be -10.... Then, if the price moves up in my favor, X number of points, and i move the stop-loss to plus 30 pips above break-even, I know that I have at least $30 in the bank (so to speak), no matter if the trade hits my stop loss at this very moment, even though my take profit is 1 pip or a 100 pips away

This would be especially useful for those who use trailing, jumping or "squeezing" type stops, or who constantly change the parameters during the trade.

nashjohari:
Hello everyone,

example - I have manual/automated trading closed for the last month, and I want to see visually how the trading takes place ie. where is the open and closed positions.

Thanks all

Are you looking for a visual graphic on the chart that shows the beginning of a trade and the end? If so, all you need to do is put your mouse on the trade in the history tab, drag and drop onto the chart. It will draw a line onto the chart at the buy/sell price, and the where the trade ended (in profit or not) and the line will cross over how many bars it took to complete.

I modified this indicator to include Net Profit in Pips (think it's correct) but was wondering if someone can add a 'Total' line at the bottom that totals the columns. Total Buys for all pairs, Total Pips for all pairs, etc ....

Thank you

Files:

Closed Trade History Expert Tab Error

I know this thread is old, but i just found the history tools on it.

Closed Trade History is excellent, although i've stopped using it because it fills my Expert tab with the following message: 'Trade History v1.2 [PAIR THE EA IS ON]: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.'

No mattter what chart pair i put the EA on, or what timeframe, i get the same message, whether it's one of the pairs included in history or not. This is a fatal flaw for me, since it fills the Expert tab so you may miss out on other message.

Is there a another EA or indicator that doesn't have these errors? iHistory gives extra information about lots opened, although it doesn't provide information on number of winners, or give totals for all currencies.

Maybe someone's willing to fix the Experts tab error, since it's a really simple, handy EA? If it also showed % of winners as well, that would be even better.

Cancel " error message log"

Hi everybody,

my 2 cents how they say, please find it without message log error.

The good way would had been to let the message log be able to run except for the case where there is no error like now.

Actually they sent a message to say " no error " all is good... so, log file soon as Gigas..

closed_trade_history_v1_2_without_error_log.mq4

I've made the same Thing on the iHistory V1.3 mq4, in new post, cant add Attached Files in edit mode (I don't find how.)

Close Trade History V1.3 without log err message

Close Trade History V1.3 without log err message

closed_trade_history_v1_1-3.mq4

:=)

Sorry, Find a bug in the orginal Versions..

About " Close trade History, V1.2 et V1.3", they had a bug,

the first pair never showed losses...

So it is fixed now : change their name in V2.2 and V2.3...

Also, they stop running without change now.

it is updated only if a new history period is selecting or a nex trade is close.

closed_trade_history_v2_2.mq4

closed_trade_history_v2_1-3.mq4

I've remade it for my own use, perhaps somebody would like it.

It is the close trade History from Wolfe transformed for selected 14 pairs .

You can Change or take of some pairs. just have to put "" instead of the one you don't want.

Put it in Expert Folder, Open a free tools windows , with F8 take off OHLC, Grille, No ask line, then choose color none

for " Line ."

Then Chose "Curve graphe" , so you'll get a total black screen.

Now put the EA on (with all .>Options, Expert, trading direct ok : yes as usual)

That wil give you all the trades that you have at this moment on your Terminal Statement History.

So if you select history all , you'll have all the history, if you select and let Today History, you will have each the trades

of your day as soon as one trade be closed.

The EA run only with a new trade closed or with a new Period history selected.( so no tired computer.)

You can Change "William result" in parameters..

Just to share a little what I do for me inspired by this Forum .

bilan_trades_14_done_v4_e.mq4

Reason: