Different results on use multicurrency indicator - page 2

Just because I am a forum moderator, why should I be aware of every "problem"?

I don't see any problem here and you have done nothing to show that there is a problem.

A correctly coded multi-currency indicator will show the correct results on a live chart. If it doesn't then there is an error in the code or there may be missing history for the non-chart symbol.

Keith Watford:

It's a joke, isn't it?

Keith Watford:

I don't see any problem here and you have done nothing to show that there is a problem.

A correctly coded multi-currency indicator will show the correct results on a live chart. If it doesn't then there is an error in the code or there may be missing history for the non-chart symbol.

You mystify reality and talk as if you were dealing with a fool, but I don't blame you since this forum is full of them.

I leave you to your lucubrations, since either you don't know how to do your job or you are too haughty to notice.

Bye ;)

Keith Watford:

supersimon7583:

It's a joke, isn't it?

No joke. As a forum moderator, I moderate the forum.

supersimon7583:.....

since either you don't know how to do your job or you are too haughty to notice.

What do you think that my job is?

My job does not include anything to do with Metaquotes, so I don't know why you think that I don't know how to do my job!

Reason: