Validation completed with errors

Hello,

I'm sorry but i really don't understand from where can come from this error :

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)

loading of test94056 failed

loading of MQL5\Experts\Deer_Ma__1.ex5 failed

cannot load Experts\Deer_Ma__1.ex5

strategy tester report not found

I tried to remove the input group as in this topic but didn't worked : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/327480

Thank you in advance for your help ))

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

You have provided insufficient information for us to offer any useful advice.

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't really have any more information.

I used the same checks as my products already on the market.

There are no errors in the logs.

I know that there is currently another seller with the same problem without more informations.

On the forums I've looked at, they say you have to wait for the "strategy tester report not found" problem to be resolved but I haven't found any that had its other 3 messages as well so I guess it's not exactly the same problem.

PS: Thanks Fernando Carreiro for always coming to my rescue when I get stuck

• www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

Esteban Thevenon #: Unfortunately I don't really have any more information.

Based on the following ...

loading of test94056 failed
loading of MQL5\Experts\Deer_Ma__1.ex5 failed
cannot load Experts\Deer_Ma__1.ex5 

... it seems that:

1. Your OnInit() handler is returning a INIT_FAILED condition.
  2. You are trying to access external programs, and that is not allowed for Market products. You have to embed those programs as resources.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Based on the following ...

... it seems that:

1. Your OnInit() handler is returning a INIT_FAILED condition.
  2. You are trying to access external programs, and that is not allowed for Market products. You have to embed those programs as resources.

For the external source, it could only come from the library I created and use. To test I put its code in my main file. Even if the errors have absolutely nothing to do with this library, the tester became more careful and told me that it was a problem when checking the validity of my inputs. 

On my personal test, no problem, my verification function return me true but with the validator it's false due to this kind of verifications :

if(InpSl<SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL))
      message += "The minimal stop loss need to be " + (string)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL)+".\n\r";

I know that this value depends on the broker which makes this check important. If for the tester it is 0 then it is normal that the function returns false. If I replace it with the minimum of my broker, no problems. Does that mean I should do this check obligatory outside the OnInit?

Esteban Thevenon #: For the external source, it could only come from the library I created and use. To test I put its code in my main file. Even if the errors have absolutely nothing to do with this library, the tester became more careful and told me that it was a problem when checking the validity of my inputs. On my personal test, no problem, my verification function return me true but with the validator it's false due to this kind of verifications: I know that this value depends on the broker which makes this check important. If for the tester it is 0 then it is normal that the function returns false. If I replace it with the minimum of my broker, no problems. Does that mean I should do this check obligatory outside the OnInit?
  • You cannot use compiled library files for Market. All code must be included at compile time in a single executable file.
  • When inputs are invalid, you should return INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT, not INIT_FAILED.
  • You should not use any trade, symbol or market information related functionality in the OnInit() handler.
    • Reserve collecting that information for the first tick event instead. This is very important.
    • So you cannot be checking the Stops Level in the OnInit(). Instead, accept the parameters and just adjust the stops internally to be the minimum value.
  • Your EA must not be limited in any way. It must be able to trade on any symbol and on any time-frame and automatically adjust to the contract specifications.

So people who bought a library on the market can't sell their creations afterwards since they will use an .ex library?

As far as I know, we can't sell a library .mq5

Esteban Thevenon #: So people who bought a library on the market can't sell their creations afterwards since they will use an .ex library? As far as I know, we can't sell a library .mq5

All products sold on the Market are for personal use only, not for comercial use, nor for redistribution.

III. Buyers

3. Purchasing a Product does not mean buying rights to it. The Product is transferred to the Buyer for personal use only.

Hooo okay okay, thank you very much for all this informations ^^
Reason: