TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM-A very profitable system - page 4

osaze:
Really, neva seen that error....I suggest you try to update your mt4 platform if you haven't.....but, I will look into it

that's not a problem, but you can update post 1 and replace the file with one from post 18 , just in case

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179081/page2

Thanks!

Thanks a lot Osaze! I'll incorporate your method into my EA. Hopefully all is going well.

Just set up the system. It's awesome. Are the white, dotted

lines predicted turning points? They don't always meet the

entry criteria, but they seem to be very accurate in determining

future price change.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Just set up the system. It's awesome. Are the white, dotted

lines predicted turning points? They don't always meet the

entry criteria, but they seem to be very accurate in determining

future price change.

Rob

LOL

I found this post amusing. The white dotted lines are 0:00 GMT and have nothing to do with the system.

Although this system looks good on paper, it has issues just as any other trend following system. The problem obviously arises when price goes flat. The moving averages aren't a very good indicator of a rangey market.

aegis:
LOL I found this post amusing. The white dotted lines are 0:00 GMT and have nothing to do with the system.

My bad! Realized that yesterday, but it was too late. Wouldn't be the

first time I made a fool of myself.

Rob

aegis:
Although this system looks good on paper, it has issues just as any other trend following system. The problem obviously arises when price goes flat. The moving averages aren't a very good indicator of a rangey market.

I noticed the same thing when I looked at my charts. You can see the

chop when looking back, but it's not so easy when looking for entry

candles, live.

Rob

Good thread Osaze

Hey Osaze... I enjoy the thread very much. Am implementing your strategy and it seems to be very sound...and simple..looking forward to your posts and the thread you are starting and whatever you are going to do to try to improve the system even more-so

Listen is there a way to put am audible alert on the Ehlers fisher so it can warn us...or maybe an alert when everything lines up.

thanks

Eegle

Trying to redefine it

I know this system is profitable but, am trying to make it more profitable.

Some don't like the elders safezone but I haven't found a better substitute. If you have, let me know.

I trade this system with my charts zoomed in 2x. When trading use this b'cos this gives you the real picture.

I have also included a template with the latest smooth candles. thanks to you all.

If you have contributions, pls let me know.. If you get a beta combination, let me know too..

Please put stoploss some pips above swing point to be very profitable.

tanks n happy trading

Clean entery

osaze:
Its all conditions that must be met....but elders zone really doesn't matter much after entry...

How about Smooth Candle...candlestick body must be above smooth candle or more than 50 %. What is real function for smooth candle......

Reason: