TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM-A very profitable system - page 2

Trade

Is this a valid trade?

The red line.

Osaze thanks for the great work!

Files:
trade.gif  17 kb

for BUY or SELL

hi i have a question does for making a trade order most be all conditions meet like in pdf file

1.)blue MA>red MA

2.)transform>signal line

3.)candlestcik above Elders safe zone

or only one condition is enough for + traiding

candle smooth indicator

The cv candle smooth indicator isn't updating on the chart by itself. It always seems to be stuck until I refresh the chart. I used the alternative method of using a 5 and 7 ma, but the only way I can get those ma's to resemble just a bit the same as the candle close indicator is by using 5 and 7 close/ linear weighted. Anyone else having issues with the candle smooth indicator?

thx,

todd

piptaker:
The cv candle smooth indicator isn't updating on the chart by itself. It always seems to be stuck until I refresh the chart. I used the alternative method of using a 5 and 7 ma, but the only way I can get those ma's to resemble just a bit the same as the candle close indicator is by using 5 and 7 close/ linear weighted. Anyone else having issues with the candle smooth indicator?

thx,

todd

right. it doesn't refreshes; try v1.1

Thank you!

hi

this is worth to try system ,thanks fxbs for candle smooth indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

smootcandle

can anybody put sound and screen alert when red and blue line crosses in smoothcandle indicator

thank you

system

Doing some back testing it seems this system works on all time frames. Is it just me or is this flexible enough to scalp with as well as swing trade?

journal error

Anyone else getting this error within their journal tab mt4 platform?

2009.01.16 17:03:21 Ehlers Fisher transform EURUSDm,H1: incorrect start position 5489 for ArrayMaximum function.

edit: under the experts tab at the bottom, not the journal tab.

thx,

todd

just loaded up meta 4 and have your system (template) installed...mkt is closed now but everything seems to be in order...looking forward to seeing this in action...

you mentioned to wait for the close of the bar (signal bar) which is understood...my question is regarding the actual entry method using a limit order... i will be watching this on the 1hour bar with the same settings that you use..

any comments on where to look for entry... i read your ebook..thanks

Reason: