Eurusd/gbpusd - page 335

avi1:
m8 sorry you can do it !! you have all the tools,dont give up,its only game no.

lol. Thanks Avi.

I'm not giving up. I haven't placed a trade because the conditions aren't right for entry. I can look at the XB and I know where to buy and sell but first the price has to be near my predetermined levels.

Naturally, it does get a little frustrating watching all this lovely price action but it is more important to stick to the trading plan afterall I have other people's (subscribers) money to consider.

Avi, What's really good?

firscall:
Avi, What's really good?

health!!!!!!!!!!work, small money,happiness.and......green pips

avi1:
health!!!!!!!!!!work, small money,happiness.and......green pips

The correct answer!

avi1:
health!!!!!!!!!!work, small money,happiness.and......green pips

i think we see bottom eu,gu for today

firscall:
The correct answer!

and great wife,good partner for life

avi1:
i think we see bottom eu,gu for today

Maybe. GU has a couple of trendline to breach on the way back up but if it can then maybe up.

firscall:
Maybe. GU has a couple of trendline to breach on the way back up but if it can then maybe up.

what about eu up??

avi1:
what about eu up??

if you took at around the bottom gu you collect green pips and go on to your pl

Usd/jpy sell 93.48 tp 90.52.