[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 25

Dr.M.:

So is anyone here (Reshetov?) ready to arrange a demonstration trade on the probability scheme on a cent account for ten fucking quid? P.S. The posting of signals lacks clarity, because the thread quickly gets clogged. The account is an account. It is all visible and convenient for all.

Unlike some people, I have studied probability theory. And I know very well that the Expert Advisor makes few trades. And 10-20 trades according to the law of large numbers doesn't mean a damn thing, because they are more likely to be lucky than to prove someone's case. I have never tried to judge whether the market is right or wrong.

Signals are posted in a branch, who do not like it, you can not look. Nobody is forcing anyone to watch the signals.

rigc:
Okay, you didn't call me an aunt)))) I have nothing to say, I learn a lot, if I have thoughts, I write, and if I don't, I read in silence)))

The Euro))) now what do you think?

Reshetov:

The signals are posted in the branch, if you don't like it, you don't have to look at them. No one is forcing anyone to watch the signals.

That's exactly what I'm talking about)))) everyone has their own head on their shoulders))))

Reshetov:

Unlike some, I have studied probability theory. And I know very well that EAs produce few trades. And 10-20 trades according to the law of large numbers doesn't mean a damn thing, because they are more likely to be random, rather than prove someone's right. I have never tried to judge whether the market is right or wrong.

Signals are posted in a branch, who do not like it, you can not look. Nobody is forcing anyone to watch the signals.

That's for sure, I agree with you 100 per cent.

strangerr:

On the euro)) is this what you think now?

at the moment in sales, i am trading the current situation, i am interested in forecasts only because of long hanging locks....

strangerr:
That's right, I agree with you 100 percent.

right stranger, separate competitions are contests at dc and there you can show how cool you are...

But here a man gives a signal, he gives a probability.... no one is forced to make a decision... it's up to everyone...

2012.02.02 11:59:57 RNN_v4_m EURUSD,H1: Probability of trading signal to short position 0.5171

rigc:

right stranger, separate competitions are contests at dc and there you can show how cool you are...

But here a man gives a signal, he gives a probability.... no one is forced to make a decision... it's up to everyone...

It's all clear with Reshetov - he puts his EA's signals out there. In general, I have long suggested that trades should be posted here with justification: "I opened a sell (buy) trade because ...", and preferably with screenshots. I used to do it, but I got nothing but criticism, Tantrik does it and that's it. Another reason that I do not perceive - SELL ON EVERYTHING)))

strangerr:

Everything is clear with Reshetov - he posts his EA's signals. In general, I have long suggested that trades should be posted here with justification: "I opened a sell (buy) trade because ...", and preferably with screenshots. I used to do it, but I got nothing but criticism, Tantrik does it and that's it. Another reason I do not perceive - SELL ON EVERYTHING))))
agree wholeheartedly with every word you say in this post!

Totally agree, tips and errors can be seen.
Reason: