_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 212

bcmfxtrader:
i've had the same problems with this EA. overall looks very promising...rips off several winners in a row...then wipes out all profits with a couple of the stop outs. problem is on mine, its not stopping out at 28 like the tutorial said...mine gets clocked out at -39 !!! hard to make money that with that ratio..

anyways .. to your point of the settings. i have left it at default...but changed the trading time to end 3 hours earlier. seems most of the losses take place later in the session when it actually starts to pick a direction. so... i close mine off at 2 instead of 5. sure, it doesnt do as many trades...but, closes out more winning days..thats all i care about !!seems to have helped clean things up abit regarding the losses.

still testing, will keep you posted.

you should stop trading even an hour earlier, at 1, as the tokyo session starts...

regards, wromek

yo wromek

wromek, i think i know what you mean now.. even tho the display is not right its still trading it properly... first time it traded my fxpro demo last night, while the spread was showing 40 or whatever....

please help me

its have problems with 5 digits

its make 3 trades

with same price

not look like 4 digits

please help

am use V2

Looks as like _rdb_ isn't here anymore...

muradkilany:
please help me

its have problems with 5 digits

its make 3 trades

with same price

not look like 4 digits

please help

am use V2

i dont unrderstand your problem, learn some english fist. try using v2b its better

dagolard:
Looks as like _rdb_ isn't here anymore...

maybe he's preparing thunder4WD v2c and YL v2c. I am awaiting them...

May be he is swimming in the ocean... I would suggest it to him.

Want to do it by myself - too much snow here in Switzerland (we have 1.5 metres in the moment)

...Exactly this was my intention when I suggested to add a correlation check (on post 1976). The idea is: EURUSD and GPBUSD shall walk hand in hand, if they don`t, then EURGBP _must_ move. We shall add a kind of a switch: is the correlation > 0.85, then opening is allowed, is the correlation lower, we shall stay aside.

Anyone who has got the source code may give it a try. A code suggestion is given in the mentioned post...

ciao

-wonderkey

wonderkey:
...Exactly this was my intention when I suggested to add a correlation check (on post 1976). The idea is: EURUSD and GPBUSD shall walk hand in hand, if they don`t, then EURGBP _must_ move. We shall add a kind of a switch: is the correlation > 0.85, then opening is allowed, is the correlation lower, we shall stay aside.

Anyone who has got the source code may give it a try. A code suggestion is given in the mentioned post...

ciao

-wonderkey

You really don t received it in my first mail?

dagolard:
May be he is swimming in the ocean... I would suggest it to him. Want to do it by myself - too much snow here in Switzerland (we have 1.5 metres in the moment)

wow...1,5m snow? should you wait till end march to swim.....

flooding most every day around here...so please come here....

Reason: