_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 128

fxhst329:
how did you get the data from them since jan 08?

History Center for MetaTrader 4

not worth testing on real money

and... you have a better solution?

please share it...

then it's not Tadawulfx, but ALPARI's DATA.

I test it on MQ data, but on MT4 downloaded from metaquotes.net. Usually when you download platform from them, it doesn't have their server so go to Server Options into server type in metaquotes.net and hit ok. now go and open demo account, fill out form and choose metaquotes.net server. This way you'll stay on the same platform and you'll be using the same data. Their spread is also 3 pips on EURGBP.

You can just download history data for EURGBP since 1999 thru download button in the history center. Don't forget to change ammount of bars to max 99999999999999999

Yesterday's losing trades

Hi RDB

I have a question for you regarding the stoplosses yesterday. I have been running a demo account on AlpariUK (at risk setting of 50) with both Your Lucky and Thunder on the same account. It has been running for 2 weeks and 2 days so far, and was up 75k to yesterday morning. Starting capital was $100k. We have to expect losses naturally, but the thing that puzzled me is this - I had 3 losing trades yesterday - the first was 31 pips, the 2nd was 34 pips, but the 3rd trade lost 62 pips. I have the in session stoploss set to 28, the out of session stoploss set to 32 (default settings) so how was this one trade able to run for a full 62 pips? Trade no: 33564615 on the attached statement...

Kind Regards

Mark

designmax:
Hi RDB

I have a question for you regarding the stoplosses yesterday. I have been running a demo account on AlpariUK (at risk setting of 50) with both Your Lucky and Thunder on the same account. It has been running for 2 weeks and 2 days so far, and was up 75k to yesterday morning. Starting capital was $100k. We have to expect losses naturally, but the thing that puzzled me is this - I had 3 losing trades yesterday - the first was 31 pips, the 2nd was 34 pips, but the 3rd trade lost 62 pips. I have the in session stoploss set to 28, the out of session stoploss set to 32 (default settings) so how was this one trade able to run for a full 62 pips? Trade no: 33564615 on the attached statement...

Kind Regards

Mark

The Answer is already in this thread...

Damiany_Filter TF M30...

the problem is fixed in latest version.

@fxhst329

to many capacity for a new data download ... I think the spread is not problem in metaquotes data ... because no broker have record the "Ask" data, All data is only "Bid" recorded.

we need TF M1 data for get 90% result... do not sure there is any broker have 1 year TF M1 data ...

if you have... please try to backtest the latest version and tell me the result...

_rdb_:
to many capacity for download a new data... I think the spread is not problem in data metaquotes... because no broker have record the "Ask" data All data is only "Bid" recorded. we need TF M1 data for get 90% result... I do not sure there is any broker have 1 year data for M1...

you can get 25 miliseconds data from HotSpot since 2004... both bids and asks... but their spread is too high...

Yesterday's losses

Hi RDB

Thanks Abdul...I will switch over to the latest version now....thanks for your fast reply...

Best Regards

Mark

Technical Problem!!

Hi, anybody know why when I attach the EA to my MT4 it crash? The same happen with my live account and when I try to do a backtest.

My Broker is ODL.

Any help!!! thank you in advance.

Reason: