_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 60

yes, i have the same problem. and to above MBtrading is no good. you need a really good ecn like london forex capital. you're talking 35-50k starting balance minimum for the good ecn brokers

unbelievably what happens in demoaccount:-)

Files:

Unbelivable ???

erdenmensch:
unbelievably what happens in demoaccount:-)

With a DEMO account it is very very nice.....

But with a live acount......

Be careful!!!

Hi,

I have some problems with last version EA 1c and 1e also. I have fully history data from M1 to month begining from 2001 year. I making a backtest on period from Junuary 2005 to present day, it's almost 3 years period. But EA working very strange - during 3 years period of testing EA maked just 170-180 orders, total profit is just 3000$ from 5000$ starting balance. Apparently, it is absolute disagree with first post of this thread and public results. Please help me!

Sincerely!

crossy:
With a DEMO account it is very very nice.....

But with a live acount......

Be careful!!!

The system trades only, when the spread is 3 Pips no more. What you mean with careful - requotes?

erdenmensch:
The system trades only, when the spread is 3 Pips no more. What you mean with careful - requotes?

erden,

What is your setting ? openhour/closehour ? TP SL and your broker ?

Regards.

Finally, I reach the end of the thread (at the moment). And it is already Christmas Eve. I've downloaded the file and try to set it up before demo-ing it.

But what makes me wonder is when I see the same broker name again and again. Is everybody really from different part of the world? Nah.. I don't care.

Seasons Greetings everyone. Have a nice holiday!

surfeur:
erden,

What is your setting ? openhour/closehour ? TP SL and your broker ?

Regards.

Please read the thread and ask the creator. This EA is only for illuminati-I

YouTube - The Illuminati and the New World Order

_rdb_:
This is Mr. RAJA real account run on vps on 2 broker (IBFX and FxPro)....

and Thunder4WD is Working good until yesterday...

but for today I stop the EA... I will star again Next Year...

I Hope spread going to normal again (2-3 pips for EURGBP)

there is same EAS and same *.set file I send to another EMAIL...

so don't tell me your demo forward loss... and hunt me as fraudster ...

I send this EAS to hundreds people email senders, most do not give donations but still I submit, many of them give a $ 10 donation and one man provide $ 395 (Breno Neves from Brazil) ...

I'm not bad guys, I just want to share and try to get money from what I do.

I hope you can Understand me.

Hi

I saw your EA coding is good, logic is also good, i found this EA is better than commerical verison available on internet. i backtest EA and found working good. normaly i don't use any EA on real and prefer Manual trading, but this EA looks good to me since it works when i am in deep sleep. if i use it on Real account and profited...then there should not be problem for donation.

Best Regards

Ramdas

droslan:
try recompile with following changes. InsyaAllah will solve the problem.

// if (Digits == 5 || Digits == 3) {mypoint=10*(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_POINT));} else {mypoint=(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_POINT));}

mypoint=(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT));

I tried to recompile with the change but the error continued.

Disabled the MM and worked.

Reason: