_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 54

Later today I will publish the Optimizing result of v1e for FXPro (calculation was faster than expected). I will publish it as an XLS sheet.

Please choose your setting from the list and backtest it again; then you should play with single parametres (i.e. S/L and T/P).

Please note: Do NOT use these(and any standard)settings before January on Live account; it is too dangerous! Do not trade in this period!

I will optimize it monthly, so you haven't to do all the work by yourself.

Btw. can anyone write a Spread-indicator, that shows a "spread line" in forward testing (logfile every tick)? It would be helpful for analyzing, testing and programming.

Greetz Dago

Ecn

I think the problem with using an ECN broker would be that the spreads are genuinely moving with the market liquidity. Therefore, you could either have the problem of no trades being taken because although the spread may be low during the Euorpean and US sessions, it is likely to be high during the Asian session; or you could end up taking a trade when the spreads are low but end up trying to close it when the spread is high.

I am looking at InvestechFX, a Canadian based broker, who are offering a 1 pip spread on majors (probably 3 on EurGbp) but with commission ($10 per lot) charged on scalping accounts. While this will cut into the profit it could be a way forward with both sides winning. My only fear is how well regulated Canadian brokers are.

newtrader100:
Another solution perhaps?:

Forex ECN - Forex Brokers - Futures Brokers - Emini futures - Online Trading - ATC

Even if they were true ECN with Mt4 it would only solve half our problem - that is to say that they DO NOT take the opposite of our trades. ...So we win they win, especially with large numbers of scalp type trades, as they still get the spread.

The other half of problem would be very good spread - even if you had to pay a trade fee per round trip or whatever, as long as you had a profitable EA.

Could a new breed of "mammal" broker be around the corner replacing "dinosaur" broker? Meaning a broker that caters to winning clients And makes money, both these parties having the same interests? MAKE THE MONEY, but don't get too greedy like the dinosaurs.

...Ok maybe I should get back to reality! ...Unless of course they ARE for real!!!

My logic may be way off, in which case I look forward to more information.

May the pips roll in for all!

Yes, account size 3.500,- $ - nothing for me.

HI,

I think everybody who search a low spread broker now, are wasting their time.

This is the end of the year, hollydays,...Many brokers enlarge their spreads.

So wait since january....And test only on demo account to find YOUR settings.

This is time, relax and wait.

Have good xmas and happy new year

use different strategies for current situation

Hi Dagolard

if the market movement is irrational or trending... I think better use trending EA or something else... so we can still trade until the end...

the best way is to never give UP.

any idea, very good trending Ea ? or EA that can manage this kind of situation?

ton

dagolard:
Check this Post...

Sometimes my forecasts not bad, aren't they?

What I told about my optimized settings, naturally is valid for the standard settings as well...

Again: NO trading until January... except on Demo accounts!

Hello

Hello everybody.I am Murat from Turkey.This is my first post.If i saw an explanation about working logic of EA, i think it would be best, so we can add some idea on it.By only testing..i feel rdb is developing and all athers here (who has hope to earn money) are tester.Anyway it is his selection and his opinion.

1-There are lots of Currency..but only work on EURGBP..

2-we say forex market work 7/24...it only run for asian hours..

3-more then 5 spreed..it doesnt work..

i think the best job would be make this ea work most of pair and most of market time..it will be better then make it more profitable..

Of course i thank to coder of ea..I hope Allah will give him more strong to complate

But i mean if he share logic..maybe we could do it togather.

they say "1 hand has nothing, 2 hand has voice"

Thank you very much.

Note:above are only my opinion.dont think that i say " Ea is bad"..this ea really great.

Murat, if you find a algorithm for a EA who makes everytime(!) for Every pair (!!) at more than 5 PIPS (!!!) only Profit (!!!!), I will pay you $ 20 million of my profit, I will make out of $1000 the next 12 months.

Greets Dago.

P.S.: Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

zent88:
Hi Dagolard

if the market movement is irrational or trending... I think better use trending EA or something else... so we can still trade until the end...

the best way is to never give UP.

any idea, very good trending Ea ? or EA that can manage this kind of situation?

ton

If the market movement is irrational, you can take the APE-1.0-EA by Darwin.

It is a a ape (preferrable Orang Utan) and 2 bananas. Left banana = buy, right banana = sell.

He will have the same success (or more) as like you...

(Just a joke)

some ppl talking about that fxpro is good in regards to spread...

r u talking about fxpro.com or fx-pro.com????

hi guys!

I wanted to open an live account at ATC brokers... I tested demo account, good, when I went to open live account I got the info from ATC, that they already have some live accounts, but testing for the moment and so it wasn't for me to open an live account there. When they're (ATC) finished with test, they contact everybody. So live trading @ATC is not possible at the moment.

just for info.

bye, Alex

Reason: