Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 16

Does anyone know why the RED arrows disappear from the EURUSD, M15 chart after about 1.25 hours, I have noticed this happening 3 times today. The BLUE arrows do not show up at all, but the bells go blazing above 9.

Also when the adattiversi display reached 9 the bells went ringing every 2 seconds for about 10-15 minutes as the number hovered at around 15. Should this be the case, that the bells continue to ring. I had to turn the sound off. Am I doing something wrong? My chart seems to look OK and all indis seem to work fine.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nik

it seem a good one. i`ll make a test in demo.

I don't even see the arrows you mention, I must have it set up wrong. Which indicator provides the arrows?

Nikolaus:
Does anyone know why the RED arrows disappear from the EURUSD, M15 chart after about 1.25 hours, I have noticed this happening 3 times today. The BLUE arrows do not show up at all, but the bells go blazing above 9.

Also when the adattiversi display reached 9 the bells went ringing every 2 seconds for about 10-15 minutes as the number hovered at around 15. Should this be the case, that the bells continue to ring. I had to turn the sound off. Am I doing something wrong? My chart seems to look OK and all indis seem to work fine.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nik

What is the meaning of 2 sets of numbers at top right corner? Right now is says .27 : 1.70

I thought it was just the one number waiting for +10 or -10.

thx,

todd

tsmedstad:
I don't even see the arrows you mention, I must have it set up wrong. Which indicator provides the arrows?

AdrTraderV2

Thanks Perky for this great indicator! Five stars!

thanks piptaker, that was it. works great now.

piptaker:
AdrTraderV2

hi,

you have good results with the method?

thanks

Results for the last 3 days...

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can post their results for the last 3 days. The market really sucked during these last few days.

To Ms. or Mr. Perky

Hello, Perky. I'm first time here, from Japan.

Thank you for your indi. and temp. to share.

Also I appreciate to share your rules.

The code of indi is nice and looking good. But It's still difficult for me to understand completely. I have to learn it harder.

I hope you will be great successful.

Reason: