BarByBar EA Contest - page 2

Beno:
Here you go people give these a go. I don;t beleive in a "edge" you only have one if your the person transfering the money from bank to bank LOL the rest of us are along for the ride.

If we don't share we don't learn. If you don't belive me, then please think about how we know what we know right from a child until now people have been sharing their knowlege with you.

and it is the information age

Cheers

Beno

thanks beno...

Walander:
You should tell twee to take a look too =) I guess that's why your thread is in the recycle bin? Please speak in your foreign language because I honestly don't understand your english. It's better that I read your attempts to scrutinize my intentions through a translator than attempt to decipher code.

I'm asking you, please, post your EA's here that you shared with this forum!!

Beno:
Here you go people give these a go. I don;t beleive in a "edge" you only have one if your the person transfering the money from bank to bank LOL the rest of us are along for the ride.

If we don't share we don't learn. If you don't belive me, then please think about how we know what we know right from a child until now people have been sharing their knowlege with you.

and it is the information age

Cheers

Beno

Hi,

This forum has 20,000 members (I don't know exactly)

but only ONE...ONE... trader whant to share his idea.

What happend with another 19,999?????

Walander, where is your contribution???

This EA is not for me, it is for all of us.

Bongo

Hi Beno,

What is this number 43200?

if(Open[0]>Low[43200])

Current open bar is higher as 43200 low bar?

Maybe we can try:

if(Open[0]>Low[1] && Open[1]>Close[1]) //buy

Bongo

Bongo:
Hi Beno,

What is this number 43200?

if(Open[0]>Low[43200])

Current open bar is higher as 43200 low bar?

Maybe we can try:

if(Open[0]>Low[1] && Open[1]>Close[1]) //buy

Bongo

I was trying to set up a way of have all entries below the monthly pivot would be short and above would be long.

Hi Bongo and Beno,

OK, I'll be the second one to share something.

This is a Murray Math Line Counter System with MA filter.

I'll answer first, before "what TF?" comment will be posted.

This system is TimeFrame independent. Regardless of Chart TF, it works the same. It works according to the TF that is specified by user setting (default is M15).

This system uses Murrey_Math_Line_X that is originally coded by Vladislav Goshkov (VG) and modified by Alex.Piech.FinGeR.

As a matter of fact, I found this indicator yesterday and don't even know well. I've read some threads and found that there were atempts to make EA based on this indicator but it failed or author just didn't share the codes. So I have made this instantly.

Original indicator draw lines, but doesn't hold buffers that can be called from EA. So I modified it to hold indicator values. It is divided in 2 because an indicator can't hold buffers more than 8.

I also made small modifications to original BarByBar platform to correct automatically "One more digit" problem of Alpari.

(I hope all coders will do the same thing. Because most of EAs here need fixes before you test it. And I also hope they will make EAs TF independent...)

About details, I'll explain more later.

Anyway run it on visual backtest or demo account. It'll be fun (visually).

Have fun.

Ummm...there are literally thousands of EAs on this forum and others being shared publicly. So I don't understand your statement at all. In fact, there are so many shared EAs that I probably only tested about <1% that is available on the public domain. Maybe I'm missing the point of this thread that I'm not understanding.

Kenny Rogers:
Ummm...there are literally thousands of EAs on this forum and others being shared publicly. So I don't understand your statement at all. In fact, there are so many shared EAs that I probably only tested about <1% that is available on the public domain. Maybe I'm missing the point of this thread that I'm not understanding.

Just go to my first post download .mgl4 file

and fill the if(your condition)

If you know so many EA's, just take the conditions from one

and put to this EA. Are you programmer?

You can have thousands EA's with different conditions to open/close the trades.

You guys are talking about sharing and giving , fine how about each one of you share his own expert that he trade on his live account or his scalper that he brag about ... oh sorry that's your edge and you can't give it away

Come on guys , you know better than making traders work for you to finish your unfinished code

Reason: