BarByBar EA Contest - page 4

Bongo, I do not know if you have written BarByBar but, as I have many time explained, this code is wrong and does not what he is intended to do :

for(cnt=0;cnt<HistoryTotal();cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&& OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNo)

{

int lastclosetime = OrderCloseTime();

if(lastclosetime>iTime(Symbol(),wrkPeriod,0))

openenable = false;

else openenable = true;

}

}

Michel:
Bongo, I do not know if you have written BarByBar but, as I have many time explained, this code is wrong and does not what he is intended to do :
for(cnt=0;cnt<HistoryTotal();cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&& OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNo)

{

int lastclosetime = OrderCloseTime();

if(lastclosetime>iTime(Symbol(),wrkPeriod,0))

openenable = false;

else openenable = true;

}

}

This EA is not mine. You are programmer, correct this codes.

This can be another great thread where others are encouraged to share their work openly for community projects to improve them. This is a trading system development forum right?

Bongo...I do not mean to put you on the spot...You are the thread author and you stated you were a programmer. I am simply asking you to put up your work with the other two folks that have so that we may learn...or at least so that I may learn...(do not worry coders...I am not going to be a competitor to you for years to come ☺)

This can be your Forum Bongo, if you share in the work of development...this does not mean commercial advertising or plaguerism....just pure development openly and transparently (just get some thick skin as there are others here that profess to be experienced that simply do not have a clue..some people have even called them Obama Democrats...hehe)

ES

Bongo:
This EA is not mine. You are programmer, correct this codes.

This is amusing. So you didn't even write this BarByBar EA, and you are posting it here like you are sharing?

That piece of code (Michel pointed out) was directly from your posted EA (you do know that right?). If you didn't notice, he was only trying to help in your "development" of the code.

But it's cool. There are already a talented 2 or 3 folks ready to jump on this open development. So I'll leave you guys to create the next Holy Grail together. Good luck. Drop me a PM when you guys do, I'll make sure to come celebrate.

Where can I buy the Scalper_Champ_ v4?

Bongo:
Sorry, my attachment.

Hi Bongo... Do you own the EA Scalper_Champ_ v4?

If not... where can I buy it?

Thanks

Paul

Kenny Rogers:
This is amusing. So you didn't even write this BarByBar EA, and you are posting it here like you are sharing?

That piece of code (Michel pointed out) was directly from your posted EA (you do know that right?). If you didn't notice, he was only trying to help in your "development" of the code.

But it's cool. There are already a talented 2 or 3 folks ready to jump on this open development. So I'll leave you guys to create the next Holy Grail together. Good luck. Drop me a PM when you guys do, I'll make sure to come celebrate.

Go to my first post, download .mql4 file and read.

In the top you will see who is the owner.

You must be idiot or you don't know nothing about programming?

My advice: Go to the Nashville and sing there!

ElectricSavant:
This can be another great thread where others are encouraged to share their work openly for community projects to improve them. This is a trading system development forum right?

Bongo...I do not mean to put you on the spot...You are the thread author and you stated you were a programmer. I am simply asking you to put up your work with the other two folks that have so that we may learn...or at least so that I may learn...(do not worry coders...I am not going to be a competitor to you for years to come ☺)

This can be your Forum Bongo, if you share in the work of development...this does not mean commercial advertising or plaguerism....just pure development openly and transparently (just get some thick skin as there are others here that profess to be experienced that simply do not have a clue..some people have even called them Obama Democrats...hehe)

ES

I don't need this forum, forum need the members.

Forum without the members is ....

Where are you Nick Bilak, Coders Guru, Nicolishen, etc.

Top programmers in 2005-2006.

Now, in this forum, we have top AH as Walander, MiniMe, etc.

Bongo,

I want you to keep an eye on the Rent-a-Signal Service being developed here...I suggest that a guy like you does not want to burn his bridges here....there is a great thing coming and you might find out that you NEED Forex-tsd..

Just a thought...and if you are a programmer PROVE IT! No disrespect intended...ok? ☺

ES

P.S. A lot of people call themselves programmers, when in fact they are just copy and paste jockeys....or know how to use a decompiler....I must acknowledge that Bongo did not claim to be a MT4 coder...so I wish he would clarify by posting some of his work!

Bongo...

My advice to you...Is to get thick skin...this is just a Forum and you will be back as Forex tsd is the best English-posting development forum we have on the net in my opinion...let this shite roll off of you like butter on hot corn-on-the-cob...

Come on....dazzle us with one of your EA's.... you can do it!

ES

Bongo:
I don't need this forum, forum need the members.

Forum without the members is ....

Where are you Nick Bilak, Coders Guru, Nicolishen, etc.

Top programmers in 2005-2006.

Now, in this forum, we have top AH as Walander, MiniMe, etc.

As a matter of fact...some people call themselves traders...too!

ES

Reason: