Piplite v1.0 - page 15

hello

good resultats for this EA since 3 weeks on GBPUSD on demo account FXDD

Piplite 1.8

Files:
piplite.gif  6 kb

backtest year 2008

hello all

Here is the backtest for the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF and GBPCHF. GBPCHF is perfect, the other not. I used the default settings. No files .set

Files:
eurchf2008.zip  11 kb
eurgbp2008.zip  17 kb
gbpchf2008.zip  24 kb

New Version!

All,

A new version is posted on the first page.

Happy Trading

v/r

Backtesting

Jumper,

You do realize that your backtests show nothing but sell orders, right? Now, that might be a good thing with GBPCHF. I'm running tests now but you might want to relook at what you have checked in your backtester.

v/r

Jumper123:
hello all Here is the backtest for the pairs EURGBP, EURCHF and GBPCHF. GBPCHF is perfect, the other not. I used the default settings. No files .set

Iron,

One thing I did to v1.8 is I added a line to the time code that stated If "TotalOrders < 1" do not allow any orders. I did this because I didn't like having danglers if there were orders open after the end hour closed. I'd rather finish what was started than have open orders, have the market move a massive amount, and then restart trading with a huge drawdown to overcome. My 2 cents.

Nick,

backtest

Hello Iron .-

Here are the backtest. This time I used "gbpusd m30 time throttle.set" in the two pairs.

I think there are too many "OrderSend error 4110" and the quality of modeling is n/a, but the end result is very good at both.

I would like to ask you, if not annoying, if the first post I put on this page is just a sample of what I am novice in these matters (I just wanted to comment ...), or that it might be interesting to study?

Files:
gbpusd.zip  24 kb
gbpchf.zip  27 kb

hi

ineed good ea for live account plz

Backtests

Jumper,

Your backtests are showing only sells orders. There is something wrong in your backtesting process. Plus, you have several data error points which would make your tests not very reliable.

v/r

Jumper123:
Hello Iron .-

Here are the backtest. This time I used "gbpusd m30 time throttle.set" in the two pairs.

I think there are too many "OrderSend error 4110" and the quality of modeling is n/a, but the end result is very good at both.

I would like to ask you, if not annoying, if the first post I put on this page is just a sample of what I am novice in these matters (I just wanted to comment ...), or that it might be interesting to study?

difficulty opening the word document

When I try to open or download the word document on the first page of this thread it is a html doc with weird formatting.

How do i fix that?

When I try to open or download the word document on the first page of this thread it is a html doc with weird formatting.

How do i fix that?

[/quote

Your browser has something wrong with conig. Try with "save as".

Reason: