Signal of closing order passing from order to position

Hi, I hope I can get any help

I have been using a free well known software for copying trades from master/sender account (plaform 1 MT5) to slave/receiver account (platform 2 MT5)

I use a lot of pending order and something strange happens when the order (pending) is triggered to a position (buy-sell).

The order is triggered right, from order to position in no time and usually the software detects the change and does nothing, but for some reason sometime it sees this change as a closing order (without closing), sending to receivers/slave a wrong signal (close) instead of nothing, and at the receiver side is the chaos, having the master with position correctly open and the slave with no order/position or 2 same positions

I cannot post the code because it is not released and i don't have it, but my questioni is if there is something wrong with the platform setting (not the code) which i can set, or if there is a way to see what happens when the order is triggered  to see why there is this wrong signal.

Obviously I tried to contact the authors but they don’t answer and before changing everything i woud try to give it a shot

Thanks

Alex   

Metcalfe: Hi, I hope I can get any help ... I have been using a free well known software for copying trades from master/sender account (plaform 1 MT5) to slave/receiver account (platform 2 MT5) ... Obviously I tried to contact the authors but they don’t answer and before changing everything i woud try to give it a shot
I don't think we can help you much, given that you are using a 3rd party software for trade copying. It does seem to be a problem with that software and not the MetaTrader platform, given that at the origin account, all is working correctly with the pending orders being triggered and converted to market orders.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I don't think we can help you much, given that you are using a 3rd party software for trade copying. It does seem to be a problem with that software and not the MetaTrader platform, given that at the origin account, all is working correctly with the pending orders being triggered and converted to market orders.

Thanks for the reply. I tought I could "see" something by coding in the ontradetransaction and see what happens, or at least to see what goes wrong since most o the time the ea works right and sometimes gets this closing signal.

Reason: