Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 4

finding / writing EA's that profit is easier then everyone thinks to be honest. Just have to build an EA that's not too greedy.. a nice 10% return per month with little drawdown is extremely respectable and extremely sought after.

The EA's that make 100% return in a week are the first to explode. Just remember that notion, bring your expectations a little lower and you will realize that it's actually not that hard building an EA that brings in 5-10% per month.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
I have been trying to make profit for about a year now but I've lost about 90% of my money. I had about $16,000 last year but now I'm worried. All the EA's I bought on eBay turned out to be losers and some of the ones here dont work either. Somebody somewhere has to have an EA that makes money. I just know it. I need to make some money soon because I have to support my mom and three sisters plus my grandma came to live with us last month and now I have her too and all her priscriptions. If I can make about $8K or so each month that would be cool. However gives me a money making ea I will pay them back 50% of profit starting next year after I get the bills caught up.

Hi,

Follow my signature. If you're interested..

Mr.Marketz:
No problem BRO, any time

I dont think this ea is very good. Did you program it right? It just sat there all day not making me any money.

MAP00:
Hi, Follow my signature. If you're interested..

Thanks but I dont think that ea will rok for me because I would need to run it on my own pc and be able to take out the money when I want to.

Anyone else? Come on!

Sir Pinchaloaf:
Thanks but I dont think that ea will rok for me because I would need to run it on my own pc and be able to take out the money when I want to. Anyone else? Come on!

Give it up. All this time your spending begging, you could be learning. No one is going to give you anything. Please take your begging to another forum.

Mr.Marketz:
No problem

BRO

, any time

Mr. Marketz

It doesn't look like he even knows how to use the MetaEditor to view the file. LOL

wow it's funny. I'm not sure if anyone's been watching the news but downright geniuses on wall street with their PHD's and MBA's are losing their shirts because they got too greedy.

Reign in the greed and you will be able to procure/build an EA that makes 1-5% month over month over month. Let that money grow and guess what? You'll be much smarter then the PHD's on wall street who are all out in the gutter wondering what to do!

Some politely asked in PM if I can give my experts .. in general I don't give experts ... they are free on TSD, but there was this guys who asked for a forward live statement and the ex4 file, then if he like the expert , he will consider buying it ... I am surprise he didn't ask for a lap dance.

the problem is: I am also looking for a profitable experts, so can someone give me a profitable expert, and i will give him the lap dance

that was a very excellent expert Mr.Marketz best one I have ever seen, DD=0 , good job

Thanks Mr. Marketz, I put your EA on my live account today!! It made 16 winning trades out of 16!! I made so much money!;)

That's why I spent $9,000 trying to develop it... it truly is the "Holy Grail" of all EAs. However, I was rather disappointed that Sir Drop-a-load is so far behind in his knowledge base that he couldn't get "THE FULL BENEFITS" out of the EA.

On a serious note regarding the banking institutions. There are plenty in tact and financially sound banks doing business as usual. The ones getting "rescued" remind me of greedy traders. They over leveraged and got hammered. The banks that played by the rules are still at it today, and don't require any bailouts. Shame on all of those other guys. I say let them burn... no one ever saved my ass after I blew numerous accounts due to greed.

By the way, I find it interesting how this whole banking debacle is playing out. Strikingly similar to '29. You've got the FED (JP and the boys) creating a "money for nothing" situation that most bank CEOs and board members simply can't refuse. Everybody jumps on board and dollars start falling from the sky. Then, as to be expected, the FED dries up their leveraging allowance at the worst possible time.

The next step is to flood media outlets with "the unfortunate news of a financial crisis". Now we've got a whole bunch of financial institutions looking like the bad guys (along with their excessive debt sheets). Not worry though, because the FED are here to save the day. And how will they do it? You guessed it! They're going to broker so called "bail out" deals at pennies on the dollar and buy up all the assets. The debts... well, the tax payers will flip the bill for that. 1929 all over again... but with far more savvy, and way more profit. These guys are getting pretty good at their craft. Charlatans.

MM

Reason: