Customer does not pay me for two experts, I don't need them. You can test, learn and use these experts any way you want.

I write expert advisors. One day I met one dishonest customer. I was working on these experts about three days, and didn't get any money. So I feel free to place these experts here, in the public domain. I don't know whether they are profitable or not. I didn't test, because I'm not interested (actually I don't have enough free money for real account). Please, somebody test it. Also, if they are not profitable, I hope this code would be useful for persons, who just started learning mql4 - I tried to write tidy and readable code. Thank you.

Ask your questions here, if any.

el_inteligente:
I write expert advisors. One day I met one dishonest customer. I was working on these experts about three days, and didn't get any money. So I feel free to place these experts here, in the public domain. I don't know whether they are profitable or not. I didn't test, because I'm not interested (actually I don't have enough free money for real account). Please, somebody test it. Also, if they are not profitable, I hope this code would be useful for persons, who just started learning mql4 - I tried to write tidy and readable code. Thank you.

could you plase the requirement or any description.

Thanks!

Sure. Here's some instructions I have written for the customer.

StackingMovingAverageCrossover-Readme.txt

Description: This EA uses simple moving average technique with orders stacking option. Also you can optionally revert signals for buy on sell signal and vice versa.

TimeFrame.
0 - current chart time frame;
1 - 1 minute;
5 - 5 minutes;
15 - 15 minutes;
30 - 30 minutes;
60 - 1 hour;
240 - 4 hour;
1440 - 1 day;
10080 - 1 week;
43200 - 1 month;
any other value - defaults to 60 (1 hour).

FastMovingAveragePeriod, SlowMovingAveragePeriod. Primary Moving Average characteristic - how much history bars are used to perform current Moving Average value calculation.

FastMovingAverageMethod, SlowMovingAverageMethod.
0 - Simple MA;
1 - Exponential MA;
2 - Smoothed MA;
3 - Linear Weighted MA;
any other value - defaults to 0 (Simple MA).

FastMovingAverageApplyToPrice, SlowMovingAverageApplyToPrice.
0 - Close price;
1 - Open price;
2 - High price;
3 - Low price;
4 - Median price, (High + Low)/2;
5 - Typical price, (High + Low + Close)/3;
6 - Weighted close price, (High + Low + Close + Close)/4;
any other value - defaults to 0 (Close price).

StackSize. Max stacked order count.

DistanceApart. Minimum pips between two stacked orders.

Risk. Percentage of risk. Lot size is calculated as FreeMargin * Risk * Leverage / CurrencyPerLot (size of lot, for example 100000 for EURUSD). Risk = 0.02 means we are risking only 2% of account money.

LotSize. Default lot size for any order.

Stoploss. Default stoploss for any order, pips. Set 0 for no stoploss.

TrailingStopLossStep. Minimum pips to move stoploss.

TakeProfit. Default takeprofit for any order, pips. Set 0 for no takeprofit.

Slippage. Default slippage for any order, pips.

MaxAttempts. If an error occures during opening/closing order, expert advisor tries again, max to MaxAttempts times total.

ReverseSignals. Change to true or false to swap Buy and Sell signals.

MagicNumber. Unique expert advisor id. This number is used for marking its own orders to work later with. 0 - generate number automatically (recommended). Note that starting expert advisor with the same MagicNumber again will result deleting and closing all existing orders marked with this MagicNumber previously.

StackingPivot-Readme.txt

Description: This EA uses daily pivot and fills distance between current price and pivot with stack of pending orders. It assumes price will come back and trigger all pending orders. Orders are closed on take profit, which position is right on the daily pivot line.

LotSize. Default lot size for any order.

Slippage. Default slippage for any order, pips.

StackSize. Max stacked order count.

DistanceApart. Minimum pips between two stacked orders.

MaxAttempts. If an error occures during opening/closing order, expert advisor tries again, max to MaxAttempts times total.

Stoploss. Default stoploss for any order, pips. Set 0 for no stoploss.

TrailingStopLossStep. Minimum pips to move stoploss.

MagicNumber. Unique expert advisor id. This number is used for marking its own orders to work later with. 0 - generate number automatically (recommended). Note that starting expert advisor with the same MagicNumber again will result deleting and closing all existing orders marked with this MagicNumber previously.

el_inteligente:

I did freelance services before, but I made sure it is thru a middle-guy. That amazing middle guy is LivePerson.com.

I did freelance on java development. It uses lots of time and effort, so I use LivePerson, because, at the point of agreement, the money is already locked by LivePerson, thru credit card etc.

It is two-way, client can complain, expert can complain, but either way, if the service was delivered as agreed, I wont lose money on people like that.

I'm new on freelance. Thanx for the tip jcadon5, it's very important.

el_inteligente:
I'm new on freelance. Thanx for the tip jcadon5, it's very important.

I dont start a single keystroke on the task, until the money is 'locked'.

el_inteligente wrote >>

I am running the StackPivot, I am pleasantly surprised, I only changed one variable, not sure which one, I didn't change any of the code. It has a nice trading strategy to it. If I am understanding correctly, you set a high pivot and a low pivot, then as you get near either point you start a stack of open trades at a set interval from the point. The point is used as the stop loss location. Which makes fro a nice stack cleanup most of the time.

The only question I have is that if the price breaks above of below more than one pivot point, does it continue to generated trades in that direction? That is to say, a upward trend of the price breaks through first pivot collects on the open trades, and then the price continues to move up beyond the next pivot point level, will it do the same or do you only pin point the 2 pivots surrounding the initial current price? If this evaluates the actual full collection of pivot points, and sets them as buy/sell points, I can see value to this system.

Another note, instead of freestyling it to the wind when a freelance deal falls through, contact a design company like mine and see if they want to buy it or sell it on consignment. I would be glad to help you polish these products and put them out for sale.

I'll try to explain how it works. First it takes Pivot = (High + Low + Close) / 3 level from previous day. As far as price goes away from this level (up or down - doesn't matter, it will affect only order type: buy stop or sell stop), expert advisor places pending orders (fills room between current price and pivot with fixed interval) with following rules:
1. Any next pending order (buy stop / sell stop, regarding where the price is currently located - below pivot or above it) numbered N is placed at Pivot + N * Distance (or Pivot - N * Distance).
2. Take Profit for all orders is located right on the calculated Pivot.
3. Other params (such as stop loss) can be adjusted when starting expert advisor.

So, lets assume Pivot = 1.4000, current Price = 1.3000 and Distance (Interval) is set to 100, and stack size is 7. So there should be 7 buy stops under pivot level: 1.3900 1.3800, ... and 1.3300. It is assumed that price will go back later in the area located above Pivot level. While going upwards it will trigger all buy stops and later take profit level located right on the Pivot line. All buy stops are closed after price became Price = 1.4050 for example. When there is enough room between current price and pivot level it repeats same stacking process again. So if Price goes to 1.4200, it places two sell stops at 1.4100 and 1.4200. When it reaches 1.4300 another sell stop is added to the stack (three orders total now). New day will change pivot level according to the formula Pivot = (High + Low + Close) / 3 and new stacking process will be started around this new pivot level.

> The only question I have is that if the price breaks above of below more than one pivot point, does it continue to generated trades in that direction?
After price reaches take profit (= pivot) expert advisor continues buy-stop or sell-stop stacking process according to price move direction. If it is going upwards, we're placing sell-stops when there is enough room between pivot and price. And we're placing buy-stops when the price is going downwards.

> If this evaluates the actual full collection of pivot points, and sets them as buy/sell points
No, I'm not holding all the pivots in memory. Only the last one (calculated using yesterday High, Low and Close values). And I put orders only around this pivot level. Older orders, which were placed around their own pivot and were not closed for some reason have take profit set. Which is actually the same as pivot level. So older pivots are somewhat automatically stored for each order as take profit.

>I would be glad to help you polish these products and put them out for sale.
Why not? It would be nice if my efforts are not wasted

Sorry to hear about your bad customer, el inteligente. Perhaps I can help you recover some of your cost. Your StackPivot expert is similar to something that I want and I don't mind paying you a fee to modify it to my specs. Please email me at jaytan (a) hotmail.com and we can discuss details, thanks.

el_inteligente:
I'll try to explain how it works. First it takes Pivot = (High + Low + Close) / 3 level from previous day. As far as price goes away from this level (up or down - doesn't matter, it will affect only order type: buy stop or sell stop), expert advisor places pending orders (fills room between current price and pivot with fixed interval) with following rules:
1. Any next pending order (buy stop / sell stop, regarding where the price is currently located - below pivot or above it) numbered N is placed at Pivot + N * Distance (or Pivot - N * Distance).
2. Take Profit for all orders is located right on the calculated Pivot.
3. Other params (such as stop loss) can be adjusted when starting expert advisor.

So, lets assume Pivot = 1.4000, current Price = 1.3000 and Distance (Interval) is set to 100, and stack size is 7. So there should be 7 buy stops under pivot level: 1.3900 1.3800, ... and 1.3300. It is assumed that price will go back later in the area located above Pivot level. While going upwards it will trigger all buy stops and later take profit level located right on the Pivot line. All buy stops are closed after price became Price = 1.4050 for example. When there is enough room between current price and pivot level it repeats same stacking process again. So if Price goes to 1.4200, it places two sell stops at 1.4100 and 1.4200. When it reaches 1.4300 another sell stop is added to the stack (three orders total now). New day will change pivot level according to the formula Pivot = (High + Low + Close) / 3 and new stacking process will be started around this new pivot level.

> The only question I have is that if the price breaks above of below more than one pivot point, does it continue to generated trades in that direction?
After price reaches take profit (= pivot) expert advisor continues buy-stop or sell-stop stacking process according to price move direction. If it is going upwards, we're placing sell-stops when there is enough room between pivot and price. And we're placing buy-stops when the price is going downwards.

> If this evaluates the actual full collection of pivot points, and sets them as buy/sell points
No, I'm not holding all the pivots in memory. Only the last one (calculated using yesterday High, Low and Close values). And I put orders only around this pivot level. Older orders, which were placed around their own pivot and were not closed for some reason have take profit set. Which is actually the same as pivot level. So older pivots are somewhat automatically stored for each order as take profit.

>I would be glad to help you polish these products and put them out for sale.
Why not? It would be nice if my efforts are not wasted

kamotrader:
Sorry to hear about your bad customer, el inteligente. Perhaps I can help you recover some of your cost. Your StackPivot expert is similar to something that I want and I don't mind paying you a fee to modify it to my specs. Please email me at jaytan (a) hotmail.com and we can discuss details, thanks.

but this time try not to get ripped off again... ;)

el_inteligente:
I was working on these experts about three days, and didn't get any money.

I was working on these experts about three days, and didn't get any money.

Hi,

Are you running them on free Demo accounts to see how they perform?

If not I suggest that you do. I will do the same with them and if they are profitable when I open up a live account and beginning to trade with money again I will pay you something for them. It is only fair.

I am a NuB struggling to make my own EA for sale as well. Once I have it finished then I will start Live trading it myself AND selling it.

I already have direct eMail on a OptIn direct list of 10,00,000 all paid for. It was to market and EA as well, but I found out just before I was going to start the direct marketing and sales that he was dishonest. So I still have the 10,000,000 direct eMail sales and marketing run all paid for and waiting to be used.

I was saving it for my own EA, but I am also looking for others that are PROVEN PROFITABLE EAs. Most aren't. The only people that make any money on most EAs are the people that make them and sell them.

I won't market and sell any EAs unless I KNOW for sure that they are profitable!

It also needs to be documented. You have most of this listed here alerady.

I will start testing your EAs on a demo account and suggest that you do the same. But my computer is getting overloaded as I am already forward testing a number of other EAs already. So far my own EA is doing the best.

Post the Demo Accounts on MyFxBook.Com and confirm them using the security number that they give you and put it into the comment field for a (small) trade. I suggest that you do the same as I do and put your NickName on at the end of the name that you give to each account and make them 'public'. Mine all have DougRH4x on the end of them.

Use separate demo accounts for each EA so that we can fully document each one of them separately and use the information as part of our marketing and sales campaign.

You have to be willing to support them.

If it is very successful, with it being eMailed out to the 10 Million people, there will be significant income very quickly. We will have to automate as much of the sales and accounting that we can. It will be too much for both of us to do it manually and for just you to support it all by yourself. So when we get to this point we will hire other people to do the customer support as well. Just like FapTurbo does.

You can focus on product development and I will do the marketing and sales.

I want to sell them by subscriptions: a fairly low initial purchase price of ~ $150 USD and monthly subscription fees for each of your EAs which will continue to bring us both money steadily on an ongoing basis.

We have to put some security on them Like FapTurbo:

Anyone can get as many free demo accounts as you want there and then when ready, buy the EA for live trading. FapTurbo will not run unless it is connected to FapTurbo's security server in real time. They put out new (supposedly improved) versions every few months. They allow the old version to still run for a couple of months and then they cancel it. Then only the new version will run.

Do you understand my explanation?

I am honest and will keep to any agreement that we make unless we both agree to changes.

My idea of a good business deal is NOT where only one person 'wins' or 'gains' by it at the loss to others.

It has to be a win-win-win for everyone: You, me && our customers!

This is the ONLY way that I will do business with you or anyone else!

Reason: