Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 45

Bongo:
For junior member good observation.

Thx Bongo for your comment.

Now that I've read more of the posts, I notice that people are adding more indicators and the original system has been somewhat diverted off course.

In an attempt to stick to the original system but, being wary of the repainting dots in FF, I downloaded the FFNRP file and attached it to my charts. Therefore, I had the two indicators for comparison, with identical settings in both. Oh dear what a mistake this was. I got different readings, even on the current bar!!!

Now I'm in the dark. Can anyone guide me back into the light please?

mxgms:
Hi, I just want to note that the FF author is a guy called elihayun and he made another indicator, calle BuySell indicators, posted below.

smells like repainting...

AlanN:

Now that I've read more of the posts, I notice that people are adding more indicators and the original system has been somewhat diverted off course.

In an attempt to stick to the original system but, being wary of the repainting dots in FF, I downloaded the FFNRP file and attached it to my charts. Therefore, I had the two indicators for comparison, with identical settings in both. Oh dear what a mistake this was. I got different readings, even on the current bar!!!

AlanN,

After many years of testing and trying EA's with this and this combination

of indicators, I made some money, but with ECN brokers are using only

price action strategy-Hit&Run. Trend is not my friend anymore, market movement is my best friend.

Bongo

AlanN:

Here you go.

settings 5 15 30 30.....cci 2 2 2 2.freedombar2.mq4

Files:

psmith41:
Here you go. settings 5 15 30 30.....cci 2 2 2 2.freedombar2.mq4

Thanks for that

permission to test ...

How is your testing going mine_hudson ?

thanks for your efforts

New method..

hi everybody..

and..

tnx suk1000k..

best state for this method is WHEN WE WANT WORK IN 5 MIN CHART SET PERIODS TO 15,30,60,60 AND CCI 2,2,2,2..

WORK ON 1 MIN CHART FOR SCALPING SET PERIODS TO 5,15,30,30 AND CCI SET TO 2,2,2,2..

ALWAYS CHART ONE LEVEL DOWN FROM DATA..

IN THIS NEW METHOD U OPENING POSITION FROM FRIST TREND MOVE.. (VERY IMPORTANT)

BEST OF THE BEST..

IN THIS METHOD IF U WORK IN 1 MIN CHART COULD YOUR ACCOUNT DOUBLE ONLY IN 6-8 HOURS.. (5% DRAWDOWN, 2 PIPS PROFIT, 10 PIPS STOP, TOTAL 11 POSITIONS)

BEST REGARDS..

masoudu2ub from IRAN..

On which leverage ?

cause with only 2 pips profit it should be hard ?

5% for 10 pips means leverage 50, am i ok ?

Reason: