Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 42

Can someone create an indicator

Hi

First of all, I would like to welcome the people of the forum here, and apologies to the bad English language.

Actually, would require two versions of this indicator:)

The first version:

A good if indicator would be the appearance of `ForexFreedomBars` and MTF (4 tf).

Indicator works very simply.If we sell, the previous candle's highest peak is the turning point, so far the indicator shows red, when the turning point is passed, the blue will show, if the price comes back- red will show again. The beginning of the next candle, the previous candle highest peak, is the next turning point.

When the candle is closed and the closing point is above the previous candle highest peak, we will start to buy, so, in this case, close candle lowest peak is the turning point.

This version of the current candle repaint.

This is a good scalping indicator.

Another version:

This version is the same as the previous system, however, than the previous candle's highest peak has been exceeded then the color does not change. indicator show us the data of the previous candle, so, it is not repaint even current candle, not even the MTF.

Hammer continue the same path, no matter where the closing point is.

How i can send pictures here ? In Posting Rules say: You may not post attachments.

I am very grateful if someone can be code on the two versions of the indicators.

Thanks!

i think it help freedom bars to trade

very interesting upgrade for my system

#try to combine# decision

Hi guys, this indicator looks interesting so I downloaded it and put into the indicator folder of MT.

But how to use?? Where are the signals and how to see?

I saw from past screenshots of the threadstarter on his charts, I see a vertical red line through a candle. Is this the signal?

On my charts, i can't see this

Anyone

Help needed to add alert to cci indicator

I have attached a woodies/cci styled indicator which i use in my trading.

I would like if some kind and generous programmers on this forum could help by adding an alert to the indicator so that it signals when all 4 time frames change to the same colour.

A box alert with bells and whistles and also a vetical line through the signal bar.

As usual i will be eternally grateful and pay with moral support, addulation and beer if you ever happen to be in my part of town.

Thanks.

Files:

Is this a wind up, where is the red line alert??

The red line is a support line manually drawn by the poster. Its not part of the indicator. The freedom bars are the indicator.Blue=buy and red=sell. Wait for candle close for confirmation and trade in the direction of the trend. Great indicator good luck

Exit Strategy?

Hi sounds like another great system for entering the trades in direction of the current trend ...

Couple questions to those who claim to make money using it :

1) Still the biggest problem remains when is the best time to exit? Given that it repaints do we just grab certain pips each trade or whats the deal?

2) Isn't this system based on Products robot or ,if i'm wrong, is the robot based on this system

Is there a EA use this indicator? Thx

A-GAME:
Hi everyone. Thanks again to suk1000k for this wonderful sytem and also everyon else for your continual development. I am having great success. Watching the M1 for confirmation is extremely useful. I am using 2 macd's and 1 stochastic. Settings are as follows. Macd-5-35-5.Macd-6-13-9.Stochastic-5-3-3. All indies provided by someone earleir in this thread. Thank you they are working very well

Hi A-Game,

When u say "great success" what do u mean ? Will you be kind enough to let me know the win % that you are experiencing ?

I haven't tried this indi as yet but would like to.

Thanks.

Results?

can you show us some results on the past weeks of trading?

there are a lot of systems here.. but seems that only a few people post results or can actually show an investor password for example to check it out.

Keep it up.. keep it simple

Reason: