How to zero sync overlaid indicators - page 2

Yeah I kind of figured buffers was going to be the real problem. Have to think on it.

Steve

Isn't it possible to create one indicator that calls the other 2?

I've created an indicator that calls 4 Hull MA's and the BB Macd which if I'm not mistaken is a total of 27 buffers. Although it's not a single indicator, it functions like one. As long as the indicator you call outputs info into a readable external buffer, which you can find out using the data window, the iCustom() function works.

itguy:
Isn't it possible to create one indicator that calls the other 2? I've created an indicator that calls 4 Hull MA's and the BB Macd which if I'm not mistaken is a total of 27 buffers. Although it's not a single indicator, it functions like one. As long as the indicator you call outputs info into a readable external buffer, which you can find out using the data window, the iCustom() function works.

Could be possible using the buffers only to draw.

Linuxser:
Could be possible using the buffers only to draw.

You only need the defined buffers to draw the indicator lines. You can create arrays with ArraySetAsSeries() function to do all your calculations and then copy the results you want to display to your buffer array.

Keit

hi, i'm not a coder :: i just wanna share an idea to zero sync overlaid indicator :

# just split into 2 window (50 : 50) - UP on 1st window and DN in 2nd window #

hope it usefull and maybe save your time

regards,

masemus

Files:
2sync_indic.gif  27 kb

superwoodie candles

Hi

I do not know if this is of any help, this indicator shows if the CCI is above or below the zero level , it only shows either up or down colors not the gray. If it does work for you then use this on the chart and the MACD Colored in a separate window?? just another way of looking at the problem.

superwoodiecci_candles.ex4

Files:

masemus:
hi, i'm not a coder :: i just wanna share an idea to zero sync overlaid indicator :

# just split into 2 window (50 : 50) - UP on 1st window and DN in 2nd window #

hope it usefull and maybe save your time

regards,

masemus

good idea Masemus!

CJA, thanks for the input, nice indie.

MASEMUS, sorry bro, I don't quite see the advantage but thanks for the help.

Steve

Blending two indicators

I am asking for assistance in trying to blend two indicators. I am fairly new and studying CoderGuru's MT4 guide to learn how to program more. I want to combine these two indicators to show immediate strength and weakness between currencies in line format:

1. A currency correlation indicator (!corelation.mq4) that pulls in a different currency into whatever chart I am looking at (and it also has a has a Mov. Avg. of the second currency - VERY Nice Indicator!) and combine it with :

2. Two Color Hull Moving Average (HMA Two Color.mq4), so that it will:

Display a different currency in my chart AND have it change colours as it moves up or down and have the colour reflect it. This way I can put numerous currencies on my chart to find strength and weakness in a very simple way.

Can anybody help? I have attached the two indicators. I haven't seen anything like this in any of the forums (and I have looked very deep) and want to be the first in building a strength and weakness display in a line format, all in one chart.

Any assistance from the professionals here would be greatly appreciated. In a few months I will be able to do more of my own coding but now I am only starting out.

Thank You for any assistance!

rye_c

Files:

rye_c:
I am asking for assistance rye_c

Hi,

Post moved to this thread where is a discussion about in progress.

Reason: