ICBINB I cant believe its not butter!! 100 pips on chf this week!! - page 2

just these 3 indicators are all i use

there are dicey times in the charts during consolidation

but I stick to the european open and us open times and wait for a signal

Linuxser:
Maybe you want to set the mladen's version of STC, it's based on the original code. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577

wow just had a looky

the cycle point indicator is alot more accurate and gives uerlier signals than macd-dot

thanks for bringing it to my attention

I shall test on market open

if the indictor is for real - fodoesnt repaint it looks like the holy thingamagig they all seek

to good ?

Perky,

I can't open this Cycle Point Indicator on my chart yet for some reason I have still to figure out but, I see that it is MTF and that it uses also a 240 minutes cycle in its settings. So be careful because these time frames longer than the current time frame may make it look a bit in the future.

thanks for the heads up - I saw that thats why i wanted to test it in live market

oh youll need this indicatro also

ummmmmmm here

the pointer feeds off this

thats why you aint gettin nothing

srry

but you will notice that the EMPTY squares are from the 240 timeframe

the filled in squares are from the live 1 hour chart

Perky:
wow just had a looky

the cycle point indicator is alot more accurate and gives uerlier signals than macd-dot

thanks for bringing it to my attention

I shall test on market open

if the indictor is for real - fodoesnt repaint it looks like the holy thingamagig they all seek

I'm 100 % sure that what you are seeing is repainting. Just place the cycle pointer indicator on a 4h chart...it's so accurate that it's actually absurd.

Should I be wrong through, I'll gladly wire you 100 bucks for pointing this indicator out to us...or actually even more, once I've made my first 1k ! All my financial worries would be gone then...sadly, though, this is very unlikely.

Sorry to spoil the weekend.

KROUFR was just made to see historical high and low.

For live trading, you can forget it.

The squares appears after a LOT of bars.

Sorry.

Big Joe:
KROUFR was just made to see historical high and low.

For live trading, you can forget it.

The squares appears after a LOT of bars.

Sorry.

This is what I have read, too. Even the MACD-dot will get you grilled in the long run.

Traderlarry, Why?

The macd dot does not repaint and we use the next bar for the entry in the dot direction....use the Schaff to time the exit....am I missing something? I like to put on the TS with 15 after the entry in the H1 EUR/USD and simply glance at the Schaff for getting out in adverse moves or for confidence to stay in. Only one trade per dot folks...

Try it!

ES

P.S. The Schaff standard indicator that was posted in the opening post is good enough and seems to fit well with the macd dot trigger, when used on the H1 with EUR/USD....Thanks for this Perky!

P.P.S. I was going to try and complicate this manual method...but cannot figure out how to do that...the two indicators is all that is needed...macd dot for entry and Schaff for exit....surely an EA can be made from this!

Traderlarry:
This is what I have read, too. Even the MACD-dot will get you grilled in the long run.
Reason: