1400-1600 GMT USD Breakout Strategy - page 5

Andee: I added this to my chart, but the indicator doesn't appear - any idea what the problem is?

andee:
i found this at my external HD, now hi & lo value. problem fixed.

some information "Jumlah_hari" is how many days you want to backtest.

thanks

sorry....

eagle4x:
Andee: I added this to my chart, but the indicator doesn't appear - any idea what the problem is?

sorry brother, but i dont know what the problem, because this indicator work at my metatrader.

if you have problem with my indic, try i-paramont that post by jacoba at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178827

thank's

It appears to me that if the low or the high occurs at 16:00, then you could be easily whipsawed out for a loss.

From Andee's chart in post #8, considering if actual trades were made using this system - from what I can tell, the 1st trade would have been profitable when the price moved below the low, the 2nd and 4th trades would have been a loss after sell stops hit, but the price then moved higher, and no trade would have occured in the 3rd session since the high or low was not hit.

andee:
sometime ago in this forum any breakout strategy that used Asian High and Asian Low to breakout GBPUSD. i hope this tool can help to backtest the strategy. u just need input what gmt_shift of your broker, and how many day you wanna to backtest.

Hey Linuxser

Hera are the Momms Indikators.

Best Regards

Files:

Someone messaged me about which pairs these work on and if they would work on London or Tokyo sessions,

My suggestion is EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD are good pairs to run this strategy & USDJPY doesnt work great so do not use that pair.

*YOU CAN ALSO USE THIS ON A USD INDEX CHART, SO YOU CAN SEE WHICH WAY THE USD BREAKOUT*

US open is the largest market compared to london or tokyo, so you wont get much success trying to trade on london/tokyo breakouts (works sometimes but not always).

Its great if you want to take advantage of the news, even news like NFP, cuz they will always happen after the 7-9am NY time, so you can get a early entry on breakout, no need to worry about broker slippage, re-quotes or orders not getting filled due to news breaks.

Good luck and have a great week everyone, and be careful, this week is NFP week.

Its Big Dog Time!! Lets see how the market breakout today.

My bet is that it should break on the stronger side for USD which is what everyone obviously expecting. Let us see

The ant-GU Breakout indicator shows the Hi/Lo to be the same value.

Guyz,

Theres no need to be less informed or getting bored, download this great stuff called etoro toolbar.

eToroBar Toolbar - Download - eToro Forex Trading, Forex Trading System, Online Forex, Online Forex Trading, Forex, eToro Trading, Forex Trader, Forex Trading Platform, eToro Forex, Foreign Currency Trading, Online Foreign Currency Trading, Foreign E

It has live forex tickers and stuff that will display right on your browser toolbar and best of all

You have a radio option that will play you songs, music, rap and stuff.

My favorite channel is the "California Rock", there's always heart touching music there

et_phonehome_2:

Hi Dude, check the previous posts to find the fixxed version

problem fixed

et_phonehome_2:

i had upload the fixed indic

download here..

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/164/ant-gu_breakout.ex4

c u

Reason: