Moving Average Ribbon - page 7

Hi mladen. Can you please embed these two indicators into one indicator.

In rar file that i have attached there is a screenshot. I think you will understand what i mean.

Files:
indicators.rar  30 kb

Here you go

Added some options so you can choose if you wish to see the ribbon, the day high,low,open and middle, or all of it (default setting is all, but you can choose whatever combination you want)

clon_tron:
Hi mladen. Can you please embed these two indicators into one indicator. In rar file that i have attached there is a screenshot. I think you will understand what i mean.

mladen:
Here you go Added some options so you can choose if you wish to see the ribbon, the day high,low,open and middle, or all of it (default setting is all, but you can choose whatever combination you want)

Thank you very much mladen! But this is not what i want. mladen please if it's possible, I want just two lines and not the whole lines. Yesterday's high and low.

In rhis version you have one more option : ShowDayOpenMiddle. By default it is set to false and that way the indicator is going to do exatly what you need. If someone wants that middle and open line tto, just set the ShowDayOpenMiddle to tru

clon_tron:
Thank you very much mladen! But this is not what i want. mladen please if it's possible, I want just two lines and not the whole lines. Yesterday's high and low.

mladen:
In rhis version you have one more option : ShowDayOpenMiddle. By default it is set to false and that way the indicator is going to do exatly what you need. If someone wants that middle and open line tto, just set the ShowDayOpenMiddle to tru

Thanks for your effort! But I want in this way if it's possible. Just two lines of high and low.

clon_tron

That way has nothing to do with the day high low indicator you attached as an example (in the original request what would you like it to do)

Can you please explain all the rules precisely, so that anybody trying to fulfill the request knows exactly what are you expecting the indicator to do before starting to do any alteration to the indicator

regards

Mladen

clon_tron:
Thanks for your effort! But I want in this way if it's possible. Just two lines of high and low.

mladen:

Hi mladen!

Can you make just arrow indicator based on this ribbon indicator that you posted above?

TEMA arrows

This is a 2 tema crosses made to show arrows on chart (kept the alerts in it too, so it has an alert on crosses too)

clon_tron:
Hi mladen! Can you make just arrow indicator based on this ribbon indicator that you posted above?
Files:

mladen:
This is a 2 tema crosses made to show arrows on chart (kept the alerts in it too, so it has an alert on crosses too)

Thank you very very much mladen!

please add a choice to set ribbon background display

mladen:
Pucio, Here you go

regards

mladen

Hi Mr. mladen,

Thanks for you great indicator of MA ribbon filled + shift. I'd like to set ribbon width 5, so it looks nice to be filled fully at all. But it covered all other indicator's display to be installed before. Please add a choice to set ribbon background display. Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas C

Reason: