Scalping systems - page 2

Nice clean template thanks banzai

hi

robp:
Can you post a picture of what you do?

HI ..only take position when there's top or bottom touched or outside Bollinger band ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:
scalp.png  15 kb

Stoch?

droesparky:
Ok here it is and if you wanna try the wannaB then I suggest a demo account for starters. I am still testing it.

5 min chart.

there are 12 WMAs, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, (make these one color)

15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 (Make these one color)

Slow Stoch 30, 10, 10

entry is when price closes on the opposite side of the MAs. (shown with a red line)

and stock crossed in proper directions, I like it best when there is decent sepreration of the stoch lines.

there are two suggestions for stops

one is the opposite end of the candle that closed outside the MAs. (shown with a green line)

two is the last high or low on the 5 min chart. (also shown with a green line)

target is the distiance between the entry point and the last high or low. (note the small blue lines showing this)

Can you post your Slow Stoch indicator here?

That would be helpful.

NY168

On MT4 it is just the standard stoch set to 30, 10, 10, close/close, Simple.

Works on 1M too..

This template works on the 1 min too. The addition of the 55EMA helps alot in avoiding whipsaws.

Yes, just add it into the same bands as above. Then when the bands break the 55 is the signal.

banzai:
Anyway you show us on how to trade the 55EMA? Thanks.

I found this stoch on TSD somewhere, it paints the stoch a color when overbought or oversold. Nice

Also a color RSI for those that prefer it.

I'm working on a scalp technnique but I'm stuck on one part. Can anyone make a template with SAR dots on the macd as shown in the picture? Usually I just drag and drop indicators onto each other, but for some reason cannot in this case. Can anyone make this with the attached macd and the standard mt4 psar? Or you can use another macd if you have a cleaner one -- it just can't have a lot of extra junk on it. If you do use another, please post it as well. Thanks in advance.

Files:

banzai how do you save a template with capital letters in it?

ie: Wannabe Rainbow vs wannabe rainbow

Bolinger Bands

prasxz:
HI ..only take position when there's top or bottom touched or outside Bollinger band ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks for posting your chart.

Could you please confirt the Time Frame and Bolinger Bands settings.

european

Reason: