Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 27

ryanklefas:
Okay, I had no idea that you had already posted a bunch of threads with your other attempts at systems. Maybe you should just pick one thread and continue to post ALL your ideas and possible systems in it. But, anyway, still interested.

Thanks.

Does anybody know where I can get a forex site that has a higher leverage more than 400:1? It would really be appreciated. Also, anybody else have a Holy Grail?

The "Amazing System 500 Pips a month" thread...I think it works....I thin kthe guy who made the EA put a bug in it, making people think it doesn't work, and HE only is trading it, and probably selling it. I claims that it only started working exactly from the point of where I started backtesting. I doubt it. Maybe someone else can make an EA, somebody true. But that really doesn't matter since I have the "Holy Grail Part 2"! It would help having the "Amazing System 500 Pips a month" though, for other traders, intil i reveal " Holy Grail Part 2".

Also, how can I post a Poll? I am just interested.....

north finance has 500:1 leverage and you can be trading with them in less then a hour if you can get $100 at least to them quickly.

Dan7974:

You can post a poll by going to the THREAD TOOLS section at the top of the thread.

Thank You....

droesparky:
north finance has 500:1 leverage and you can be trading with them in less then a hour if you can get $100 at least to them quickly.

Thank You!

How many now?

Oh Dear, we are up to how many methods now? Poor Dan cant even keep it one tracked in the same thread. In the beginning its an upbeat yarn about 3000 pips a months and a few posts on he is asking about some duffers 500 pip earner and where he can procure it.

I see you're looking into the Steinitz method too but as usual asking everybody to read up on the system for you.

Egads

FxN

fxnorth:

Oh Dear, we are up to how many methods now? Poor Dan cant even keep it one tracked in the same thread. In the beginning its an upbeat yarn about 3000 pips a months and a few posts on he is asking about some duffers 500 pip earner and where he can procure it.

I see you're looking into the Steinitz method too but as usual asking everybody to read up on the system for you.

Egads

FxN

+1.

Dan ... excuse my curiosity ... how old are you?

is it the real holygrail?

hi dan,,is it a real holy grail? how if the market down or up 200 pips without 15 or 20 retracement? it will burn all your account,is it right?

and could i know what exactly ea u are using now?

thanks.

Dan.............

Lol when r u open the box man...............let us see ur holy grail............& say yes it is HOLY GRAIL.

Shivaji

Dan7974:
Thanks.

Does anybody know where I can get a forex site that has a higher leverage more than 400:1? It would really be appreciated. Also, anybody else have a Holy Grail?

The "Amazing System 500 Pips a month" thread...I think it works....I thin kthe guy who made the EA put a bug in it, making people think it doesn't work, and HE only is trading it, and probably selling it. I claims that it only started working exactly from the point of where I started backtesting. I doubt it. Maybe someone else can make an EA, somebody true. But that really doesn't matter since I have the "Holy Grail Part 2"! It would help having the "Amazing System 500 Pips a month" though, for other traders, intil i reveal " Holy Grail Part 2".

What are you talking about?!

I'm not selling the EA and till now I never sell any EA..

About your Amazing GBP/JPY, yes it works on saveral market conditions but not always, just like vegas systems.... and I think we know vegas long time before you made that thread..

when the price keep changing , it will totally fail..

I just don't understand what are you going to tell us about?, you make so many threads but none of them could make you focus on...

Pj..

Reason: