School of Pimpology - page 47

strategy making pips

Hey Bill,

Rock and roll. Great work and simply execution. Following the strategy and reaping in those pips. Keep up the discipline!

Found a new tipple gang - its pear cider (st heliers brand kopperberg from sweden) yum oh yum. Enough taste to tickle even the pips aristocratic taste buds.

Cider with rosie rockie

Dax 3

william1000:
.............I'm watching for a third go as you can see in the chart. Honest Bill

I didn't trust the trendline and there was no clear stop loss position close enough, so I didn't take it.

Look what happened.

Again, with the 1hr84cci (4hr21) and cross of 15m21cci, etc.

Files:
dax1.gif  44 kb

Excellent work Guys you all make it look so so easy! Wait for the CCI`s to cross and then pull the trigger on the first change of colour of the Heiken Ashi.

Ive been following this thread for a while and its slowly starting to come together. Ive been making alot of trades in my head recently just to see how they turn out.

Keep up the good work.

Brilliant

Ahhhhhhhhh, that's better.

I love it when lots of you guys post your winning trades. It's fantastic to see some of you help out build up the community spirit on here, and even better to see you doing so well.

I personally took 6 trades today. The 4 attached plus Gold, then a Crude trade that went over 300 pips. However due to CL not functioning, QM giving me problems and WHC in general, I cut it virtually immediately losing the spread.

A good day all round though with 5 from 6 and let's see if we can finish off the week with a bang tomorrow.

If anyone wants FREE access to our little community where you can learn how we do it and trade alongside us on a daily basis then click here

Files:
cheeky_23.gif  93 kb

FX Pimp:
Now I know we don't trade this pair. I don't think I even can, but it seems the only likely candidate in the near future.

Notice the daily CCI at the bottom, the 126. It's only crossed a couple of days ago.

Take a look at the Gold or Crude or Euro chart. The daily CCI has been down forever now it seems, so there seems to be some meat in this one yet, especially in light of how the price has not only smashed through the weekly 20, but also those previous highs.

I would wait for a little resting period or a tiny pullback to 0.0 on the 21CCI, then just let the 5CCI be my guide. It could be a little 4hr 1-2-3 with an entry around 1.03 and a target of 1.07. Let's see how it pans-out

We got the 1-2-3 on this pair, which is a nice 4hr trade and currently sitting pretty +100 or so. Target seems a long way so lets hold it for a week or two.

I know you all like the 5m madness better so I will keep these to myself in future

Files:
cheeky_24.gif  43 kb

Good Morning

Friday again, and what a way to end the week if we could keep up the record of yesterday and Wednesday.

We said it would be a big day yesterday and it doesn't get a lot bigger thay Crude recovering over 500 pips and Gold 200.

Today COULD be a similat story, BUT I have a couple of reservations.

Firstly that Crude is up against the weekly 20ema.

Secondly He's travelled 1000 pips in a straight line, which in a downtrend, is a lot.

Naturally any small pullback to the averages is going to hamper immediate further gains in Gold which would naturally make out 1.5000 target on Euro rather difficult.

Many of you know that the CL on WHC is not functioning so we're using Mini-Crude 'QM'

It would need to break not only yesterdays highs, but the $122 level convincingly. On the plus side, it has surpassed the daily 20 so the next logical target IF if can break up, would be the daily 50 at the $129 level.

Currencies are looking slightly more appealing. Not so mush Yen and Swiss today, having just fallen back to their weekly 50's.

I guess those levels are 50 pips away again now no watch for Yen to break the pivot, then do a little 1-2-3 .

Swiss needs to break the little 5m support from yesterdays low, as does Euro need to break resistance line, starting from yesterdays highs.

Cable too. Bar Yen the other 3 have just seen nice retracements back to the 60m CCI's (252 on 5m chart / 84 on 15m chart / 21 on 60m chart)

Just remember to keep an eye on the Chairman.

UPDATE : Here's what I am looking at on the Swiss Princess. All 4 m.a's behind me. the 1/5/15/60m all in correct order for a short. Pivot overhead giving extra resistance.

A break of the trendline by the 4ema and the 7CCI crossing 0.0 will get me into this trade. If Gold fails to move up, then a perfect set-up can get ruined very quickly, so keep your eyes on the Tangerine Dream

Top o the marnin'

Files:
cheeky_25.gif  24 kb

4hr

FX Pimp:
We got the 1-2-3 on this pair, which is a nice 4hr trade and currently sitting pretty +100 or so. Target seems a long way so lets hold it for a week or two. I know you all like the 5m madness better so I will keep these to myself in future

Actually, FX Pimp,

I'd love to hear about these. I've been so caught up with the main strategy that I haven't looked at the 4hr this week. But, I should be doing this.

So, please, do keep letting us know. May I suggest that all readers, including myself, mention potentials even if they're not sure?

Honest Bill.

Last nights trade. I took 13 pips and called it a night. I should have trailed this trade by 10. Had I done that I would have taken over 35 pips. FxPimp is the real deal. I've been trading for over a year and a half, this is the easiest most profitable way to trade. You can easily bag 30 pips a day in your freetime. Don't believe me? Trade for yourself.

PS. I am not affiliated with FXPIMP in any way. What he offers is 100% free. If you haven't read this thread, you don't want to make money.

Rockdrive:
Hey Bill,

Rock and roll. Great work and simply execution. Following the strategy and reaping in those pips. Keep up the discipline!

Found a new tipple gang - its pear cider (st heliers brand kopperberg from sweden) yum oh yum. Enough taste to tickle even the pips aristocratic taste buds.

Cider with rosie rockie

Thanks, Rockie,

I had a few too many pints of Guinness myself last night. Charts look a bit fuzzy today .

Hungover Honest Bill

Files:

Just got 20 more pips. Put the headphones on, listened to some good tunes, and collected my pips. FXPIMP is a god. I'm gonna be the 24 year old rich guy who plays Wii all day and makes that money. Just so you know FXPimp, my girlfriend loves you. Make them dollas. Holla.

Reason: