School of Pimpology - page 36

Just Watching

FX,

I agree totally with the posts above about the quality of your knowledge and how you share it.

If we're not asking questions, that doesn't mean the quality isn't good. In fact, this is my Home Page on my browser.

So, please, please, please, just keep doing what you're doing.

TO ALL READERS OF THIS FORUM

Do vote for this forum above as the poll closes soon.,

Thanks,

Honest Bill.

FX thank ypu

thank you very much for your kind guidance, i will be doing my trade soon.

Good Morning

Good Morming all,

I hopw you all had a wonderful weekend.

I managed to have a few sneaky glasses of poison so back to detox today.

Dollar is dead ? Who said that ?

I know I sad this last week but seriously, these commosities need a pullback.

I'm thinking at least to the 4hr 20's at $872 on the Gold and $118 on the Crude.

At least a few green Heiken Ashi on the 4 hr chart, with a little run upto the 20ema's surely not too much to ask.

Interestingly, Gold, Euro and Swissie are at their weekly 50sma's. which could prove pretty tough obstacles first time of asking.

Our Miss Yen had plenty of fresh air above but how far is she going to go without the Swiss girl ? Furthermore Yen is pretty strong all round at the moment. Look at the new 4hr strategy and you can see that it's only the Dollar that is holding-up against the Yen.

Long term charts Pound is weak too but I am waiting for a retracement once more at least to the 4hr 20, as with everything.

Moving on to the shorter term

We have all 4 majors with a 15m CCI facing up.

Great for GBPCHF GBPJPY EURJPY EURCHF long but we will cover those later in the room.

For now until such time as I see the 60m CCI crossing (84 on 15m chart)

Then I really am not interested in taking a trade.

So that means Euro to break up through 1.5000 Cable through 1.9220, Swiss to fall through 1.0780 and JPY through 110.00.

There is no way I can justify jumping into a continuation just yet.

I think this week could be about exercising some patience,

Don't forget. We will be covering the 16 pairs on the 4hr strategy each day from today in the Boiler Roomfrom 12pm UK time. Feel free to join us.

CCI Voice Alert Mod

I have added a line in the CCI alert which means that as long as the correct sound file is in the sounds folder with the right name (same as the symbol - eg for USDJPY then usdjpy.wav) then the alert will play it - you now do not have to go into every chart and alter the sound file link in the indicator.

devonmark:
I have added a line in the CCI alert which means that as long as the correct sound file is in the sounds folder with the right name (same as the symbol - eg for USDJPY then usdjpy.wav) then the alert will play it - you now do not have to go into every chart and alter the sound file link in the indicator.

Perfect, but can you add alert if cci cross zero line? Not if cci == 0, but

If > 0 and after <0

frantacech:
Perfect, but can you add alert if cci cross zero line? Not if cci == 0, but If > 0 and after <0

You can actually choose the parameters you want for the cross alert. +100 and -100 for example, or +25 and -25. You can decide.

There is not facility on it to set it to 0.0 cross, so I use +/- 1 instead. It's close enough.

Off the beaten track I know but I have been told to look out for Squirtle in the 8:30 at Thirsk tonight and French Art in the 7:50 at Windsor.

If you like a punt and have some spare pips then some UK Horseracing might be up your street.

4 HR Set-Up

Lets see what happens here.

Correlation aside. Strong Yen aside. The 7CCI has crossed, the 2&5ema have crossed, it's not hugely overcooked.

Watch this space

Files:
cheeky_16.gif  31 kb

Here is the target I am aiming for on GbpUsd weekly TF, based on fib. level.

Files:
gu.jpg  52 kb

sell signal Gb/JP

Hi Pimp

Looks like a nice sell signal coming up on the GB/JP

If closes below weekly 20 then i am in for around 100 pips until it hits the trendline

Wat say you all

Paul

Files:

Reason: