Everything about RSI - page 5

rsi difference between metrader and vt trader

hi can anyone explain why rsi values are different for vt trader and metatrader even when prices are the same.

rezaur:
hi can anyone explain why rsi values are different for vt trader and metatrader even when prices are the same.

Maybe because some slight variation on the calculus.

I've installed VT to check the difference but server is down at the moment.

this whole thing is really frustrating.....can someone please help me?

ive installed meta editor and downloaded the mq4 file but it wont run.....what am i doing wrong?

i just want a program that will alert me when stocks i am interested in drop below a certain rsi level!!

please, someone help me out.....

Hello rammerman,

Metaeditor is installed by default with every MT4. Have you tried to open the Metaeditor and then open the file from there?

This book should help you to start with the language: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178427

hi

i just downloaded metaTRADER and got it running....is this what i want?

i am now trying to figure out how to run the rsi alert......i downloaded it, and it has an alert icon, but i cant figure out how to get it running....

can you please IM?

how do i get the alert running once i open up the metaeditor?

colour RSI

Hi

Could someone please make the RSI change colour if it moves up or down from previous point?

I have attached a picture to show.

Kind regards

RSI colored

RSI colored

Yellow when value equal with previous value (RSI is a rather "nervous" one - a lot of color changes)

spiritbreezer:
Hi

Could someone please make the RSI change colour if it moves up or down from previous point?

I have attached a picture to show.

Kind regards

Mladen

Thank you so much

You're the man!

Hi Mladen, i found one of your indicators which is RSI channel. i'm wondering if the zigzag in it repaints?? am sorry if it's a newbie question i just couldn't find a detailed explanation about the indicator. hope to hear from you, Thanks a Million

Reason: