Fire EA: Can you create this EA? - page 6

Thanks!

Got a new challenge for you. Its for the GBP/JPY. It looks at the previous days high and low like the last EA. But this one would enter a trade 100 pips past the high or low. If it went 100 pips above the previous high, it would place a sell order with a T/P of 100 pips (adjustable ofcourse). Same if it went 100 pips below the previous low, it would place a buy order with a T/P of 100 pips. Cancelling any pending trades at the end of the trade period just like the last EA, leaving any open trades open.

:: I can do that together with the Fire EA (switch on/off)

:: 100 pips? why 100 pips? Perhaps you can look into fibo lines, or support/resistance lines, some currency pairs really have their one strong follow up basic lines.

:: Are there any GJ traders that have a nice solution for this? ... I will program it

The 100 pips is just because of the numbers I've been running. I've noticed that if it goes 100 pips past the previous high or low, it will retrace atleast 100 pips. It may not always go 100 pips past the high or low, which would be a no trade day. And on an rare occasion it would hit the buy or sell level and not hit the T/P, in which case you would have to cost average.

:: there was a little fault in this breakout EA (lotsize was fixed on 0.1)
Files:

:: you can go Demo or Live with this EA

:: Updated some little things

Enjoy
Files:

Thanks for the fix! One thing I'm noticing, is whenever I start MT4 the EA makes a trade whenever the price is when I open MT4. Have you noticed this?

:: upcoming ! IN10TION Fire v3

:: some back testing first...

:: is there some interest in breakouts?

:: EURUSD, 1H, begin 2008 till now, starting capt. 1.000$

:: same: but from begin 2007 till now, start capt. 1.000$

:: ...

:: same, but starting capt. 5.000$

:: Money Management works better here to show you.

Just say this thread. How has this been running? I'll test Looks good

Reason: