Fire EA: Can you create this EA? - page 4

There's nothing in the code that limits the tp.

It will not work, however, if your broker doesn't allow a stop to be placed that close.

It uses the MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) function to determine how close it can be set.

Thanks for your work IN1OTION, running some back testing now. One question, why do you have to use the 15M Period? I did try it on the Daily time period, and it would only do BUYS. And it seemed like it skipped the days that it should have been a sell at the low.

Keep it on a M15, this is only for having a correct time calculation and display for now... Higher timeframe will give faults.

With more programming I can fix this issue, but for testing... it doesn't matter... keep it how the doctor describe it M15

fireslayer26:
Thanks for your work IN1OTION, running some back testing now. One question, why do you have to use the 15M Period? I did try it on the Daily time period, and it would only do BUYS. And it seemed like it skipped the days that it should have been a sell at the low.

Ok, on the Set Time, this is the time I want the EA to reset? If so, am I correct in thinking that if I want it to reset at 5pm EST and my MT4 Server is on GMT, I would need to set it for 21:00 GMT time?

I set the EA up on another computer, 3 currencies.

EA properly created all orders at start of day, however I'm still receiving the "4108" error. It has two open orders on two symbols, and the pending orders on those symbols won't delete. I still cannot figure out why this is.

Wish I could help you Airforce, but I dont know the coding.

AirforceMook:
EA properly created all orders at start of day, however I'm still receiving the "4108" error. It has two open orders on two symbols, and the pending orders on those symbols won't delete. I still cannot figure out why this is.

4108 error is "Invalid ticket".

FerruFx

Airforce- I did notice that when I started the EA just now, it set a buy at Todays high and did not set a sell at all. Why didnt it set the buy at Fridays high?

yes, it's your broker server time that's used for the proper time calculations, yes you have to adjust EST vs. GMT or others ...

is the backtesting going ok?

fireslayer26:
Ok, on the Set Time, this is the time I want the EA to reset? If so, am I correct in thinking that if I want it to reset at 5pm EST and my MT4 Server is on GMT, I would need to set it for 21:00 GMT time?

Yes, its working good on my laptop. Question about the 15M period, does my chart have to stay on 15M or is that just for the back testing?

Reason: