New Members introduction - page 997

Hello to everyone!Have a nice day!

Wellcome......

Hi to everyone in the forum. I have been reading through the posts and there is lots of good info here with some very useful threads.

All the best to everyone!

Hi My Name Is Ramms & I Am A Very Binary Options Trader Who Trading Binary Options Since 4 Years

hi any new or some things indi or systm wn ?

Hi Everyone,

I'm jacson.

hi every one i am new here and i find lot of useful thing here also i appreciate all the forum members for sharing there experience here

surya

hi guy.. i'm asdi..

Traders - Warning !

Dear traders:

This post is not about trading, it's about us - traders.

...and... It's some kind of warning and "watch out".

So let the (short) story begin:

I was some kind of "vip" in ForexFactory website. They have some kind of "ranking" system and they "nominated" me as one of their top 1%

"High Impact Member" - based on number of "subscribers" to my post, "budies", quality information, etc.

My forums and my posts got dozens of visitors each day.

All of a sudden, my "membership" revoked, my posts and forums, which was highly popular, went into the "recycle bin"...

At first I thought it's some kind of mistake. EMails to Admin, customer support, etc. remain un-unswered.

No warnings, no reasoning, no response - nada...

I can assure you that there was no foul language, insults or any kind of mis-behaviour in any of my posts.

I can also assure you that there was no scam, commercial content, sales pitch, or any kind of money or financial suggestions in any of

my posts.

A few days after that - a whole lot of good, honest, helpfull, contributing members got "revoked" membership and their forums/posts went

also into the FF "recycle bin". Most of those forums are full of good ideas, new and innovative indicators and promising trading systems.

Then I strated to do some "digging"...

I'm not going to reveal everything that I found about FF (BTW: we now call them "****ersFactory"...), but the following will give you

some idea:

They are hiding their true identity under:

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

That is some kind of "legal" identity with a purpose of hiding the true identity of the owner/s.

If I knew that before registering to their site - I wouldn't register at all.

I have a pretty good idea why they doing it, but for me that doesn't matter anymore.

Just beware and exercise caution with FF.

ahhh... they have a good calendar...

(Attached is FF Alexa graph - Traffic Ranks - How is this site ranked relative to other sites)

G.

Files:

gg53:
Traders - Warning !

Dear traders:

This post is not about trading, it's about us - traders.

...and... It's some kind of warning and "watch out".

So let the (short) story begin:

I was some kind of "vip" in ForexFactory website. They have some kind of "ranking" system and they "nominated" me as one of their top 1%

"High Impact Member" - based on number of "subscribers" to my post, "budies", quality information, etc.

My forums and my posts got dozens of visitors each day.

All of a sudden, my "membership" revoked, my posts and forums, which was highly popular, went into the "recycle bin"...

At first I thought it's some kind of mistake. EMails to Admin, customer support, etc. remain un-unswered.

No warnings, no reasoning, no response - nada...

I can assure you that there was no foul language, insults or any kind of mis-behaviour in any of my posts.

I can also assure you that there was no scam, commercial content, sales pitch, or any kind of money or financial suggestions in any of

my posts.

A few days after that - a whole lot of good, honest, helpfull, contributing members got "revoked" membership and their forums/posts went

also into the FF "recycle bin". Most of those forums are full of good ideas, new and innovative indicators and promising trading systems.

Then I strated to do some "digging"...

I'm not going to reveal everything that I found about FF (BTW: we now call them "****ersFactory"...), but the following will give you

some idea:

They are hiding their true identity under:

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

That is some kind of "legal" identity with a purpose of hiding the true identity of the owner/s.

If I knew that before registering to their site - I wouldn't register at all.

I have a pretty good idea why they doing it, but for me that doesn't matter anymore.

Just beware and exercise caution with FF.

ahhh... they have a good calendar...

(Attached is FF Alexa graph - Traffic Ranks - How is this site ranked relative to other sites)

G.

Yes, they regularly revoke membership of those who have a site of their own. They have another "softer" kind of revoking (called "Commercial member"), which allows the member to post into the abandoned commercial section only, with no right to access the private messages nor other sections. The story happened to me after no commercial activity there, and I learned from the Steve Hopwood's site it was common practice that happened often.

So, live with it, it is their site, the created the rules, and they probably have reason to get rid of experienced users.

Reason: