New Members introduction - page 996

I changed email address and the forum redirected me here.

So, I am Caucasian, medium weight, blond hair, wearing glasses. If someone likes it, she can drop me a message, and I may invite her for a drink.

Good morning,

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi from Venezuela !, I´m a latam trader, i just want to say thanks for the best trading forum i saw in the whole internet ...

hi every one i am new here and i find lot of useful thing here also i appreciate all the forum members for sharing there experience here

it's a pleasure to be member in this community , looking forward to communicate and learn from you .

Hello everyone I'm obsessed with EA's and I have about 7 of them running on a practice account. I want to come here and get ideas for EA's and to get help with ones I already created. I look forward to collaborating with everyone here

it's a pleasure to be member in this community , looking forward to communicate and learn from you .

Hi, i am Ricardo and im new to forex and im looking to sell some domains to get started on this. Thanks

Hello,

I'm newbie here, still learning and need education from all of you...

Thanks,

Regards

i am a forex trader, learning and trading from 2 years, i like to learn from others and also i share helping information to other needy traders.

Reason: