New Members introduction - page 886

[Deleted]

hi i am maria i am new member of this forum

Hello

I am a follower of the Forum and a member of Old

Hi, everyone! I am new member of this forum. I am interesting binary options.

Hi to everyone

Hi All. Looking t move away from the 95% who fail at trading - Keep falling for the trap moves !!! All constructive considered. L

Hey guys, i am new here and wanted to stop by to say hello. Looking forward to sharing trading ideas

only to say HI and I'm a really newbie in this world of forex looking for all the help to learn and grow.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi everyone, Good luck to you all. I'm new to this forum.

I'm hoping to expand on my forex knowledge...

Greetings from Hungary,

Libra

Hi. Thank you very much.