New Members introduction - page 627

MegaLeads:
Welcome Mayorgentenq!! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board! Hello from Northern Wisconsin.

Hello everybody from Italy

Hello. Im from Puebla México.

I´m glad to be with all you traders, and also happy to learn from all of you.

Hello everyone, I have previous experience in forex market (losing of course) but I decided to go back to the market and try a new round (everybody deserves a second chance

Hi there I'm Dave and have just joined.

I'm going to start to trade full time (the 2-3 hrs of the London open and again for the New York

open) in the new year as I believe the biggest hinderance to being able to make money at trading is working and missing the moves that make the points, so will see how it goe's.

Powitanie

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Witam wszystkich(Zęby)

hi all, it's great to be part of this community.

i am a programmer with a lot of passion about trading.

my best regard's

SS

Hi

I'm new here and also new to forex, just started a few months ago, and hope to learn more from all of you.

Thanks

Bob

Hey Guys I'd like to say Hi to everyone and hope to be able to contribute to the site. I've been trading for about 4 years now and have probably suffered the same frustrations as most of you. I only trade small account size (which has been empty twice ) and it's taken me 3.75 of the 4 years to realise that trading is personal. Your system probably wouldn't suit me and my work schedule, and mine probably wouldn't suit you. I have several Commercial EA's which are all 'back in the box' and I can brag, unashamedly, that I have made my first withdrawal !!.

I hope everyone earns lots of pips and learns to believe in themselves .

Take care and kindest regards

Lezbo

I have become a new member and like to say hi to every one.I like this site because of its valuable content and neat interaction.Hope this site further benefits site users and share knowlege,new technologies,Thank you everyone.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Reason: