New Members introduction - page 633

Hello..I am interested in forex trading and hopefully I could get alot of information in this forum..

Hi Here I am a new member . I hope learn well from this forum

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Thank you so much admin for this introduction post . I'm a new forex newbie looking to learn something from here.

Hello guys, I am new to this forum. Glad to see lots of active members and all are very helpful. Hoping to learn something from this forum.

thx bigbear3391

Hi everyone! I'm like a lot of the newbies on here - joined because I found this website a great resource and I want to do some learning.

=)

Good day to all

Hi I am new here. I hope this forum will help me to learn many things about trading.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hai all, Indonesia

hi there, i'm from malaysia.

i hope to learn more about forex.

thank you

Reason: