New Members introduction - page 624

Hi All, another new member here, chasing the Holy Grail, although I know it does not exist. I have been trading on and off for many years and agree that the best results are usually achieved when things are kept simple. The millions of indicators that are available to a trader only tell you the same thing in a different colour......sigh.... .why bother with them. I think the best indicator is a single Moving Average (about 18 periods) and trade accordingly if price is above or below it, it's all good until price wants to get choppy then it is back to the drawing board hence my presence here. Best of luck to you all and do not let those bad trades get away from you.

hi everyone, trade well and use SL!

i am a new member,and i want to say thanks , it is a great place to study! trade happily ,everyone!

Hello Hello

Hope that someone here can help me - I need to start trading and trading fast.

I just finished the trading orex course - i admit - theres still a whole bunch that i do not know yet but nonetheless - have learned a whole other bunch.

I saw the promotion for christmas at traders pulse but am not sure about it - has anyone here traded with them - what do tyou think - suggestions

Thank you

Привет я рад что я здесь

Que tal. Soy elcocodrilofx y alegra estar en el mejor foro del MUndo. Saludos desde COLOMBIA¡¡

thank's to accept me in this forum.

Heya... Greeting from Malaysia... Would like to gain Forex knowledge here... Hope that everyone could share some experience...

Hello all .. new here .. with lot of hopes & dreams .. cheers .. haps

Hello Im new.

Reason: