New Members introduction - page 581

hey everybody, new member here saying Hello

Bonjour nouveaux inscrit sur le site,sinon je suis trader sur 2 ans sur le forex ..Bonne journée

I just became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi myself i am forex trader from last 4 years more and now i joined forex-tsd to get tuned ...

I'd just like to introduce myself. I am new to the forum. I have a good few months experience and am looking forward to getting some tips from the forum.......

Hell oh glad to be a part of this community!

Hi All,

I have been trading for a while but I am looking for more information to try and get a manual trading converted into an automated system.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi guys,

Just joined today and i'm looking forward to making a useful contribution.

Best wishes to all!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm here to learn and share my experiences with trading. but for the mean time i'm not that experienced and hope to gather knowledge from everyone here, in return ill share my experiences. i have only did trading in binary options, and use metatrader4 with different indicators. if anyone has had success with certain indicators please comment and share as i will do the same with the results. so as for me i'm here to share and open to discussion's.Thanks for allowing me to join in on this forum.

Hi all.. trading for a while but new to this site.. Look forward to learning and sharing..

Reason: