New Members introduction - page 871

Hello to all,

I am following ForeX-TSD since a lot of years! The best convivial place.

Kind regards.

Hello to all.

I'm happy to be a part of what I consider the best FX forum on the net. Thru the years I've used many indis and systems from ForexTSD. I would like to say THANK YOU to the many members here who have contributed their knowledge and coding skills to help we newbies and the Forex community. I hope to be able to contribute soon.

Happy Trading

Hi, I am new to FOREX, I hope joining this forum can help me to learn and understand more how to become a profitable trader. Thank you

Hello everyone,

I'm searching for interesting mt4 indicators and trading systems.

Best regards.

hi

my name is Ali and i am trading for 1 year and i want to find a strategy for dont loss money.and i am glad for see this site.

Best Regards

Hi,

Glad to be here and learn more about MT4 coding.

Thx

Joined this forum some time ago but never posted. I am a full time trader - mostly stocks, options and some commodities but also forex. I hope to make some contribution as and when I have something to say. Many thanks

Hello, I trade forex for six months, in addition fond of sports, inquisitive and resourceful lyubuyuproblemu try to solve the extraordinary

New to trading.

All the comments I have read about forex trading on google is that it is almost impossible to win at forex.

Is it possible to succeed in trading forex?

I have been trading for just about two years and I am terrible at it.

Reason: