New Members introduction - page 576

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

New, coming from bins, looking for some skills trading spot.

Looks like a great forum.

Hi everyone!!!

I am professional Forex trader .i am glad to be here.I think every body can be benefited from my analysis i think...

Hello everyone, I'm Federico, and I want to learn the harmonic trading.

Good trading to all.

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and generally new to Forex trading. I'm excited to browse through the discussions and downloads.

welcome vvvvvvv

Hello to all,

Just registered a little bit ago and am happy to be here.

I live in the Pacific NW of the USA

I've been trading fx for 4 years and its been a harrowing ride.

I trade price action with a really effective mm method that has kept me safe now for over a year.

Thanks for the great site!

hi all,

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am a trader in equity markets, planning to shift to forex as the chance of making money in forex is

significantly greater than in stocks.

Thanks!

Nizam Shah II

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello, I am Sakis from Greece, kinda new to FX (4 months) and still trying to learn a new thing every day. I have found as a guest a lot of information here and decided to join the community.

Reason: